Reload this Page >

Residencia probably again

Residencia probably again

Old Aug 17th 2015, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

Liana12433 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Residencia probably again

Hi all,
Please excuse me if this question has been asked had a quick search on the top and nit took me to Mexico.
I have and NIE green card and a health insurance card but for my wife to apply for a non EU spouse she needs to be able to prove that I am a resident despite the above and as a tax payer.
How do I go about getting the above and where do I need to go in the town and what docs do I need to get this.
Thanks in advance for any tips and assistance,
Cheers
Old Aug 17th 2015, 7:17 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Residencia probably again

Your "green NIE card" is actually proof that you are signed on the list of foreigners and are therefore resident.

To show you are also tax resident, you can either show a recent tax return or you can get a statement from hacienda.
Old Aug 18th 2015, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Liana12433 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Residencia probably again

Hi yes had sort of figured that out after I went to the police station and the guy who did my green card said the same thing. As a side question does any one know what documents or a link to see what my wife needs to apply for a schengen visa as she is a non EU resident but married to me for several years and I am a resident and a UK citizen working here in Spain. There was a long thread on one of these sites from a very knowledgeable lady but dammed if I can find it she knew all the things needed.