Residencia

Old Apr 17th 2011, 1:07 pm
Banned

JulianWard has a spectacular aura aboutJulianWard has a spectacular aura aboutJulianWard has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Residencia

Originally Posted by Fred James
So where do you get a form 790 in the first place?

You can't download one as it is a multipart form.

In the case of Fuengirola, at the documentation section at the National Police Station.

One gets the application form, the payment form and an appointment for when to attend to make the application (at present the earliest is November).

The same process I believe exists at Torremolinos, except one cannot make an appointment. (At Fuengirola that was instigated by the Comisario as he did not want noisy people, queuing for hours outside his police station. It looked untidy !!! )

Last edited by JulianWard; Apr 17th 2011 at 1:11 pm.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 1:42 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JulianWard
In the case of Fuengirola, at the documentation section at the National Police Station.

One gets the application form, the payment form and an appointment for when to attend to make the application (at present the earliest is November).

The same process I believe exists at Torremolinos, except one cannot make an appointment. (At Fuengirola that was instigated by the Comisario as he did not want noisy people, queuing for hours outside his police station. It looked untidy !!! )
I had to make an appointment at Torre (a month wait too) and got the bank stuff at the same time, cost me ten €`s to change the address.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Residencia

Originally Posted by jdr
I had to make an appointment at Torre (a month wait too) and got the bank stuff at the same time, cost me ten €`s to change the address.
In February they were talking about August /September if you could get through/online to book in Huelva.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Apr 17th 2011 at 3:52 pm.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

One gets the application form, the payment form and an appointment for when to attend to make the application
So if you collect the form 790 do you fill it in yourself and take it to the bank before you go for the appointment?
Old Apr 17th 2011, 3:49 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

One gets the application form, the payment form and an appointment for when to attend to make the application (at present the earliest is November)
That is an outrageous delay.

I got mine in Motril and walked in - no appointment. Seen within 10 minutes, up to the bank with the form, back again and straight to the desk to collect the certificate.

If they can do it there why can't they do it anywhere else?
Old Apr 17th 2011, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Residencia

Originally Posted by Fred James
That is an outrageous delay.

I got mine in Motril and walked in - no appointment. Seen within 10 minutes, up to the bank with the form, back again and straight to the desk to collect the certificate.

If they can do it there why can't they do it anywhere else?
In Huelva Province you can only go to a small poky office right in the center of Huelva. There appears to be large numbers of non-European applicants and everyone is dealt with in one queue. Only open from 09.00 to 14.00.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 4:06 pm
Banned

JulianWard has a spectacular aura aboutJulianWard has a spectacular aura aboutJulianWard has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by twistedmelon
So if you collect the form 790 do you fill it in yourself and take it to the bank before you go for the appointment?
Yes
Old Apr 18th 2011, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Yes
Blimey.
That's a new one on me.
Like Fred James I go to Motril where it's all straight forward and in and out.
Typical Spain that they can't do it nationwide