Rentals

Old Sep 6th 2006, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rentals

Originally Posted by ironporer
Just for curiosity- where is the villa and what type of lease are you looking for- ie weekly, monthly, yearly? We're always looking for good lodging for our vacations back to Spain.
It is a friend´s villa in Pago del Humo. She has been using an agent who basically has been crap and paying her for the privilege. I just offered to help but not for money but for an interest. She wants weekly or poss 3 month lets.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

accommodation-in-spain is an unknown quantity at this point

I have tried to pm you Glynis but your mailbox is full I sent you an e-mail instead, hope you get it ok.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by accommodation-in-spain
I have tried to pm you Glynis but your mailbox is full I sent you an e-mail instead, hope you get it ok.
I had that problem glynis, you must be popular!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 8:56 pm
Rizlared

kevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jaldridge
I think you're missing the point here!
No, not at all. My point is that you can move to the top of googles list if you choose a specific name, in your case disney manilva, but should you use a more generic name such as disney spain then you loose out. it has nothing to do with the size of the site etc, plus you use loads of google ads in your sites, which must benefit the position, or is that one of yopur "secrets"
Old Sep 9th 2006, 1:56 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevray
No, not at all. My point is that you can move to the top of googles list if you choose a specific name, in your case disney manilva, but should you use a more generic name such as disney spain then you loose out. it has nothing to do with the size of the site etc, plus you use loads of google ads in your sites, which must benefit the position, or is that one of yopur "secrets"

Kev you don't need to go to the trouble. Ask me the question on BB and I'll tell you how to do it for £200, dead easy and no hassle. (You know how much success I had!)