Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Rental wanted Garrucha/Mojacar

Rental wanted Garrucha/Mojacar

Old Jun 21st 2007, 8:18 am
Banned

rowlandsbb has a spectacular aura aboutrowlandsbb has a spectacular aura aboutrowlandsbb has a spectacular aura about
Default Rental wanted Garrucha/Mojacar

I am looking for a rental from 03/09/07 to 10/09/07 Garrucha/ Mojacar Playa
2 beds 2 baths facing the sun most of the day

If it is good we are also going back 17/10/07 to 31/10/07 and would rent again circa 300€ p w which we would pay in €

And again next year [ several weeks] as our first property in this area will not be ready until circa Dec 2008

e-mail me by clicking my username.

Last edited by jdr; Jun 21st 2007 at 1:33 pm. Reason: Removed email address for privacy.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Rental wanted Garrucha/Mojacar

You can try http://rentals.loquo.com/english/s- and then search for where you want.