Rent your Villa

Old May 5th 2020, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

Hashim Alawad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rent your Villa

Hi there,

hope you are all safe and sound.

we are a newly wed couple who didn’t get a chance to go on a proper honeymoon

we lost a bit of money as we both were in lock down in a london flat and you know what I mean by that.... eating more than you should, shoring in line for things you don’t really need etc etc 😂
We can’t wait to to fly to Spain where there is sunshine and sea
the reason we need a villa is that we are after a villa with its own pool so as to swim in privacy.

where can you recommend that has reasonable price .... we are looking around the first week of June for three weeks
we are positive that England lock down will come to an end soon hopefully by the end of May
all suggestions are welcome!
keep smiling
stay positive 🌹

Last edited by Hashim Alawad; May 5th 2020 at 2:15 pm.
Old May 5th 2020, 2:16 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rent your Villa

You realize, don't you, that the "end of lock-down" doesn't mean that miraculously everything will be back to normal the next day? Apparently you don't.
Old May 5th 2020, 2:32 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Currently the borders are closed to everybody except Spanish residents and may not reopen until as late as October for tourists.

Sadly, I think a honeymoon in the UK is about the best option or wait until next year
Old May 5th 2020, 2:46 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
Currently the borders are closed to everybody except Spanish residents and may not reopen until as late as October for tourists.
And maybe not even then.

It is widely thought, among those who understand what is actually happening, that widespread international travel may not be possible until an effective vaccine has been developed AND administered to a large percentage of the population. Informed opinion says that having a visa "ready for use" is not likely before mid 2021, and therefore, allowing for the tens of millions of vaccines to be administered in each country, widespread international travel might not be possible before 2022 .... and even that timescale assumes that a vaccine is developed remarkably quickly.
Old May 5th 2020, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

the reason we need a villa is that we are after a villa with its own pool so as to swim in privacy.

My input .... Fly to Spain in June is the same as above. Plus please don't even if the UK allows you out.

Any pools I have seen in villas/rental are far from private. NO screening north, south, east nor west. A pool devoid of any cover/shelter/privacy is the norm. If you were to head to the mountains for a wee place hidden in the hills you may be lucky except for the goat herder and flock :-)
Old May 5th 2020, 4:59 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hashim Alawad
Hi there,

hope you are all safe and sound.

we are a newly wed couple who didn’t get a chance to go on a proper honeymoon

we lost a bit of money as we both were in lock down in a london flat and you know what I mean by that.... eating more than you should, shoring in line for things you don’t really need etc etc 😂

where can you recommend that has reasonable price .... we are looking around the first week of June for three weeks
we are positive that England lock down will come to an end soon hopefully by the end of May
all suggestions are welcome!
keep smiling
stay positive 🌹
Why not look at the likes of Trip Advisor, Booking.com, HomeAway, Spain-Holiday etc?
You can then pick for yourself a rental which suits your quite specific requirements.
I would personally not reserve anything until you know that you can travel. If make a reservation and similar circumstances occur ensure that you will get your deposit back. I have read that some unscrupulous owners have kept deposits made when the lock down first occurred.
Re Tourism (in any country); rumours are flying around at the moment as to what is going to happen. To be honest no one knows.
Old May 5th 2020, 6:33 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you expose your new wife / husband to breath the same air as 100+ others. At least one will have the virus but may be asymptomatic. Three hours in a metal coffin?
Old May 5th 2020, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Fred James

Sadly, I think a honeymoon in the UK is about the best option or wait until next year
thank you very much for the info Fred James
Old May 5th 2020, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
Why not look at the likes of Trip Advisor, Booking.com, HomeAway, Spain-Holiday etc?
You can then pick for yourself a rental which suits your quite specific requirements.
I would personally not reserve anything until you know that you can travel. If make a reservation and similar circumstances occur ensure that you will get your deposit back. I have read that some unscrupulous owners have kept deposits made when the lock down first occurred.
Re Tourism (in any country); rumours are flying around at the moment as to what is going to happen. To be honest no one knows.
thank you so much for your insight and kind words much appreciated
Old May 5th 2020, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench

My input .... Fly to Spain in June is the same as above. Plus please don't even if the UK allows you out.

Any pools I have seen in villas/rental are far from private. NO screening north, south, east nor west. A pool devoid of any cover/shelter/privacy is the norm. If you were to head to the mountains for a wee place hidden in the hills you may be lucky except for the goat herder and flock :-)
all was good until the last paragraph .... I suggest you keep it to yourself mr killjoy
Old May 5th 2020, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by missile
Why would you expose your new wife / husband to breath the same air as 100+ others. At least one will have the virus but may be asymptomatic. Three hours in a metal coffin?
read the post again I want a private exclusive villa with a private pool however much it cost
if you don’t have it pass by peacefully
thanks
Old May 5th 2020, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

Can I thank every one who wrote to me with their general opinion about the situation in Spain
I just wanna reiterate that my post’s solely intended for those who have Villlas that are currently vacant and obviously they wouldn’t rush back to use it anytime soon.

i know how to get to Spain in the first week of June, I know what is going on
I know all about the procedure and also what will happen in both countries in June.

thank you all 🌹

Last edited by Rosemary; May 5th 2020 at 9:26 pm. Reason: Advertising is not allowed on the forum and as that is your sole intent I am closing the thread