Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Rent my house in Spain

Rent my house in Spain

Old Apr 15th 2012, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

rivierem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rent my house in Spain

I would like to rent my house on a monthly basis through an agency who deals with to tourists from the UK. Sorry but I cannot live with Spanish tenants they stay forever and live a mess behind or worse they don't pay rent. The house is fully furnished and about 20 minutes from the beach. I am in the province of VLC.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 8:18 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rent my house in Spain

Good luck
Old Apr 16th 2012, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Leper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if you post an ad somewhere, you have a chance.
Old Apr 16th 2012, 6:35 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rivierem
I would like to rent my house on a monthly basis through an agency who deals with to tourists from the UK. Sorry but I cannot live with Spanish tenants they stay forever and live a mess behind or worse they don't pay rent. The house is fully furnished and about 20 minutes from the beach. I am in the province of VLC.
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

You can not advertise on the forum itself but there is a classified section so why not put your house in there.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Apr 16th 2012, 7:18 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rivierem
Some of our friends who let are getting good results with these booking sites. No money up front, they handle promotion, guest ratings, search engine optimisation, credit card transactions, payment and travel insurance, etc. Payment is swift, commissions are reasonable (typically 15%) and the entire process is very simple and easy.

One couple we know is already booked well into summer through these:

AirBnB

9Flats

Roomorama

Padbase