Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Renewing my residencia Ontinyente

Renewing my residencia Ontinyente

Old Jul 1st 2011, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

mondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nice
Talking Re: Renewing my residencia Ontinyente

Just a thought:
When you finally get your green A4 useless Residencia, hang on to it. Trafico will only ever accept the actual original. Got thrown out trying to change my driving licence to Spanish with a photocopy, even though you have to provide two photocopies for them to keep!!!
You can tell the original from the watermarks which won't appear on a copy.

Old Jul 1st 2011, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Renewing my residencia Ontinyente

Update....... Read the threat with reference to the Estranjero's Office in Valencia and after a pleasant 1/2 hour stroll/speed walk from the station.arrived to be told they only process
applications from Valencia city and it's outlying areas.But was given the address of the Policia in Calle Bailen 9,just around the corner from Estation Norte.In and out in under 5 minutes all they wanted was my old card a look at my passport (no copy) Empad and no photo's (wasted 4€).All done, but I still see more than a bit of racism in how they make the South Americans and Eastern Europeans wait for hours in the sun for tickets