Reload this Page >

Renewal of Residencia Cards

Renewal of Residencia Cards

Old Oct 8th 2010, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Renewal of Residencia Cards

Renewing the Residencia Card,
You first of all have to get an appointment to do this at Denia, the appointments are given out on a Friday Morning and they are to Renew your Residencia Card the folowing Friday week , they process all information, then give you a form to take to the bank and you have to pay 10 euros, when you bring the Form back to them stamped and paid, they give you a Paper Form back to replace the Residencia card,
I suppopse this is for their convenience, it certainly is not for yours.
Address in Denia to renew :
Officina de Extranjaros
Avd de Marquesado
Denia.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renewal of Residencia Cards

Thing is - you are no longer have a 'tarjeta de residencia' but instead a nasty adjunct to your passport saying that you are registered with the police and have a NIE tax-identity.
Old May 15th 2011, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

norgstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Renewal of Residencia Cards VALENCIA CITY

May 2011 - Some helpful info for those living in Valencia. wont go on and on about the A4 replacing the card as we all know that now.

Its a simple process for those who already have a Residencia but need to renew after expiry.
Go to the main Renfe train station in the city, park in the many underground carparks nearby (expensive but shouldn't take long) and walk to no.9 Calle Bailen. This is a road that runs alongside the right side of the station. The renewals are done in the Police station at the end of this road.
Bring your, new Empadron, passport, old residence card. They give you a green form and you have to find a bank and pay the 10 euros.
Go back to the Police station and they print the certificate there and then, they take your old card away so it might be worth getting a colour copy of this if its hard to part with.

Someone posted a renewal form earlier on this forum (ex16), but I found that it was a different form than the one they issue at the Police station.

hope this is of some help to someone
Old May 16th 2011, 6:18 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renewal of Residencia Cards VALENCIA CITY

Originally Posted by norgstar
May 2011 - Some helpful info for those living in Valencia. wont go on and on about the A4 replacing the card as we all know that now.

Its a simple process for those who already have a Residencia but need to renew after expiry.
Go to the main Renfe train station in the city, park in the many underground carparks nearby (expensive but shouldn't take long) and walk to no.9 Calle Bailen. This is a road that runs alongside the right side of the station. The renewals are done in the Police station at the end of this road.
Bring your, new Empadron, passport, old residence card. They give you a green form and you have to find a bank and pay the 10 euros.
Go back to the Police station and they print the certificate there and then, they take your old card away so it might be worth getting a colour copy of this if its hard to part with.

Someone posted a renewal form earlier on this forum (ex16), but I found that it was a different form than the one they issue at the Police station.

Hi and welcome to BE.

That is a great piece of information which I am sure will help a lot of people. You seem to be finding your way around all of the paperwork that is necessary to live in Spain. Have you lived here long or are you newly moved in?

Rosemary

Last edited by Rosemary; May 16th 2011 at 6:59 am.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Location: Both Valencia and Galicia - where I have building projects
norweigan-star is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Hi and welcome to BE.

That is a great piece of information which I am sure will help a lot of people. You seem to be finding your way around all of the paperwork that is necessary to live in Spain. Have you lived here long or are you newly moved in?

Rosemary
hi Rosemary, only just seen your reply - sorry to take so long. Yes been here for 7 years now. Seems so many people are going back and a new lot of expats are coming in. I remember the struggles in the beginning and you are told so many things that no longer apply. Everyone is struggling in some way and if it helps then thats good to know. Thanks for your kind words x
Old Oct 26th 2011, 10:38 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norweigan-star
hi Rosemary, only just seen your reply - sorry to take so long. Yes been here for 7 years now. Seems so many people are going back and a new lot of expats are coming in. I remember the struggles in the beginning and you are told so many things that no longer apply. Everyone is struggling in some way and if it helps then thats good to know. Thanks for your kind words x
I was slightly baffled by this response until I noticed that you have changed your name since your first post.

Where in Valencia are you?

Rosemary
Old Oct 26th 2011, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Renewal of Residencia Cards VALENCIA CITY

Originally Posted by norgstar

Yes they have changed it again for Residencia Certificate it is now EX 18 the old form EX 16 is now just for those who need an NIE No. and do not require Residencia Certificate.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 11:04 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Yes they have changed it again for Residencia Certificate it is now EX 18 the old form EX 16 is now just for those who need an NIE No. and do not require Residencia Certificate.
EX 15 is the correct form for NIE only.

http://extranjeros.mtin.es/es/Modelo...rtificados.pdf
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

Location: Both Valencia and Galicia - where I have building projects
norweigan-star is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I was slightly baffled by this response until I noticed that you have changed your name since your first post.

Where in Valencia are you?

Rosemary
I am not too far from Lliria inland from Val city, how about you?
Old Oct 26th 2011, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Renewal of Residencia Cards VALENCIA CITY

Originally Posted by Fred James
EX 15 is the correct form for NIE only.

http://extranjeros.mtin.es/es/Modelo...rtificados.pdf
Thanks for that correction and link Fred.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by norweigan-star
I am not too far from Lliria inland from Val city, how about you?
South of Valencia. Near to Alzira.

Rosemary
Old Oct 29th 2011, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

top tip for Denia queuers - go early!

I went on friday at 9.00 & waited 2 hours.

Didn't help that 1 pikee gypsie queued & let his 5 mates in.

If you are going I'd go 8am & be first in queue.
Old Oct 29th 2011, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

cymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura about

Just did it three weeks ago in Motril. Arrived at 9.30am (parked in some waste ground behind police station) and whole process from entering the police station, queueing, going to bank, returning to police station [didn't have to queue again] and collecting new certificate took 30 minutes.
Old Oct 29th 2011, 7:52 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

I had the same experience.

The only way you will beat 30 minutes is to run to the bank and back!

It's always been that way in Motril. We have never had to wait on the 3 occasions we have had to apply/renew.