Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Renew Wedding Vows in Benidorm

Renew Wedding Vows in Benidorm

Old Apr 15th 2011, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

lynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the rough
Default Renew Wedding Vows in Benidorm

Im thinking it would be lovely to renew our wedding vows in benidorm as my hubby and i used to live there and our hearts lie there. Last year he was diagnosed with cancer so i think our dream of retiring there is gone so was thinking how lovely it would b to renew our vows there. Has anyone done this or know how to go about it?
Thanks
Old Apr 15th 2011, 12:05 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renew Wedding Vows in Benidorm

Sorry, cannot help you but wanted to wish you well in your endeavours. Have you contacted the consulate to ask their advice?

Rosemary
Old Apr 16th 2011, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Mama_Carol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Renew Wedding Vows in Benidorm

Try this link
http://www.benidormcelebrations.webs.com/

Hope you manage to arrange this. We did it on a cruise ship in Barbados on our 25th anniversay.

We live near Benidorm. Let me know if you need any other help.