Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Removal Firms - Any Recomendations

Removal Firms - Any Recomendations

Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Katya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the rough
Default Removal Firms - Any Recomendations

HI There

I noticed on the Free Beer thread that there was details of a One Way Van Hire to or from Spain - However does anyone have any recommendations on Removal firms from the Uk to Spain? Or has anyone used any firms and had a disaster which they would like to share?

Thanks All so much - Im new to this Discussion Forum - but it has supplied me with soo much info !

Kat x
Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of
Default Re: Removal Firms - Any Recomendations

Originally Posted by Katya
HI There

I noticed on the Free Beer thread that there was details of a One Way Van Hire to or from Spain - However does anyone have any recommendations on Removal firms from the Uk to Spain? Or has anyone used any firms and had a disaster which they would like to share?

Thanks All so much - Im new to this Discussion Forum - but it has supplied me with soo much info !

Kat x
thee is a guy on the arbelous forum who does one way trips from uk to spain..jimbo the scott is his name he is a registered and legal removal firm

carole
Old Apr 28th 2008, 12:08 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course it will depend on where you are in the UK but I used a Tiverton based company who do regular trips and I would easily recommend them again. Look up Wotton and check them out for yourself.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

I also looked up van rentals to do it myself and found that the major van rentals in Spain will not allow their vans on a ferry to UK in any case. UK van hirers will allow trips to the continent but one-way rentals are very hard and if found are prohibitively expensive.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:49 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katya
HI There

Kat x
I think that it may help if you put what area you would be leaving and the area that you are going to for people to provide recommendations.

Rosemary
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:29 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I will shortly have another contact for one way vans
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I will shortly have another contact for one way vans
We used Whites Removals.... Geoff the driver was great..!!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Katya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Removal Firms - Any Recomendations

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I think that it may help if you put what area you would be leaving and the area that you are going to for people to provide recommendations.

Rosemary

Hi Sorry - We are going from Aberdeen Scotland to Ciudad Quesada

Many Thanks