Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Relocating to Costa Blanca north

Relocating to Costa Blanca north

Old Aug 14th 2019, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocating to Costa Blanca north

Originally Posted by el collado kid

it’s such a shame don’t you think � ���� it will stop a lot of people coming l don’t mean brits we have a great life don’t you think
Everybody's circumstances are different, so it's irrelevant if you have a great life. Just like a mortgage, you have to look at each individual case.
I'm sure in this case the OP has it all sorted and they have plenty of cash to make the move + don't need jobs. A retired American actor living in Beverley Hills can also say he has a great life, if you know what I mean.
Old Aug 15th 2019, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moses2013
Everybody's circumstances are different, so it's irrelevant if you have a great life. Just like a mortgage, you have to look at each individual case.w
I'm sure in this case the OP has it all sorted and they have plenty of cash to make the move + don't need jobs. A retired American actor living in Beverley Hills can also say he has a great life, if you know what I mean.
not quite sure what you mean???moses! do you think 🤔 The American actor bill Cosby is enjoying a great life
Old Aug 16th 2019, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

VFR??? has deleted a post to me which i read on my iphone ,,, how has he done this ,,, how do i reply ,,,the only way i have found is to PM him /her,,, not fair he published on a public forum i want to do the same,,, i did not know being happy is a crime,,, my farther told me to stand uo too bullies
Old Aug 16th 2019, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

VFR??? has deleted a post to me which i read on my iphone ,,, how has he done this ,,, how do i reply ,,,the only way i have found is to PM him /her,,, not fair he published on a public forum i want to do the same,,, i did not know being happy is a crime,,, my farther told me to stand uo too bullies
he or she was just online did not reply shame ,,,, dont give it if you cant take take it ,,, rant over tranquil lo
Old Aug 16th 2019, 3:56 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

All members have the ability to change their mind about a post that they have written and therefore are able to delete it themselves for a set time duration. If they wish the post to be deleted after that time duration they can contact a moderator and request that they delete it for them.

Also members have the right to ignore messages if they choose to.

Rosemary
Old Aug 16th 2019, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rosemary
All members have the ability to change their mind about a post that they have written and therefore are able to delete it themselves for a set time duration. If they wish the post to be deleted after that time duration they can contact a moderator and request that they delete it for them.

Also members have the right to ignore messages if they choose to.

Rosemary
thanks rosemary I,m karma now thanks for your answer!!!have a good rest of day
Old Aug 16th 2019, 5:36 am
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Relocating to Costa Blanca north

Hi.
My word you are a sensitive soul & I was taking the micky not bullying.
I did though delete the post a few min's after posting it (3 min's most) as it was in poor taste.
It was your over use of Smilies that I was taking the Micky about just in case you are unsure & for an internet micky take it was mild to say the least !
Anyway it was only you that saw / read it.

Old Aug 16th 2019, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by VFR
Hi.
My word you are a sensitive soul & I was taking the micky not bullying.
I did though delete the post a few min's after posting it (3 min's most) as it was in poor taste.
It was your over use of Smilies that I was taking the Micky about just in case you are unsure & for an internet micky take it was mild to say the least !
Anyway it was only you that saw / read it.
thanks a good kind reply! You are right I am not sure of computer speak! I think I did over react and your response is great! I would like to say we are mates now!all is forgotten
Old Aug 16th 2019, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

thanks a good kind reply! You are right I am not sure of computer speak! I think I did over react and your response is great! I would like to say we are mates now!all is forgotten
to everyone who’s read my rant all a misunderstanding!!! Me being a silly billy! Thanks all hope you understand
Old Sep 24th 2019, 4:13 am
Just Joined

del936 is an unknown quantity at this point

So as per original post we are looking to move to same area. Does anyone know any good sites to search for long-term rentals? It won't be for around a year but I just want to do some early research.

Cheers
Old Sep 24th 2019, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by del936
So as per original post we are looking to move to same area. Does anyone know any good sites to search for long-term rentals? It won't be for around a year but I just want to do some early research.

Cheers
https://www.idealista.com/alquiler-v...blicacion-desc
Old Sep 24th 2019, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: Relocating to Costa Blanca north

Originally Posted by del936

Cheers
We have one or two friends who rent in our area and they have said you need to be here going in to the agent every day because there a shortage of good long term rentals.You could leave your details with agents and hope they contact you but according to our friends in our area they don,t .I think if it were me me i would wait to see what happens let the dust settle then start to plan. Good fortune and all the best