Reload this Page >

Regular Postage

Regular Postage

Old Dec 18th 2019, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Bagpiper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Regular Postage

Hi all,

I'm hoping to get some advice if possible.

I'll be travelling around Spain for the next few months in a campervan and working on the road as I go. For my work I need to ship small parcels every couple of weeks to the UK, USA and Canada primarily. These are generally around the size of a shoe-box and weight anything from 1kg to 3kg. I wanted to ask if anyone has recommendations for shipping services. I've looked at the Correos website (I generally use Royal Mail back in the UK so thought they'd be the most obvious alternative) but the prices seem very high. Also since I'm travelling, I don't have a permanent address in Spain which I'm worried may cause issues.

If anyone has any advice, I'd reatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ryan
Old Dec 19th 2019, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Regular Postage

All I would say is the Correos although a good service can entail long queues, is expensive and I think you have to use their cartons.

Suggest you research other options such as DHL, SEUR etc who may be better for your needs. I buy a lot on online and the delivery services are very well organised here with tracking, SMS and phone calls to confirm delivery etc. I know you are sending but just saying these services are good.
Old Dec 19th 2019, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bagpiper
Hi all,

I'm hoping to get some advice if possible.

I'll be travelling around Spain for the next few months in a campervan and working on the road as I go. For my work I need to ship small parcels every couple of weeks to the UK, USA and Canada primarily. These are generally around the size of a shoe-box and weight anything from 1kg to 3kg. I wanted to ask if anyone has recommendations for shipping services. I've looked at the Correos website (I generally use Royal Mail back in the UK so thought they'd be the most obvious alternative) but the prices seem very high. Also since I'm travelling, I don't have a permanent address in Spain which I'm worried may cause issues.

If anyone has any advice, I'd reatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ryan
Have a look for MRW they are cheaper than the heavyweights DHL etc and generally have a collection point/office in most towns. I have used them for various items and found them to be efficient and reliable.
Old Dec 20th 2019, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

the high postage cost is why i dont sell on ebay any more - people just wont pay it.