Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Refuse Collection Free for Pensioners?

Refuse Collection Free for Pensioners?

Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Refuse Collection Free for Pensioners?

I have just been reading in a magazine published for ex-pats that a lot of town halls give free refuse collection for pensioners. Has anyone found this to be true?
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:03 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Refuse Collection Free for Pensioners?

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
I have just been reading in a magazine published for ex-pats that a lot of town halls give free refuse collection for pensioners. Has anyone found this to be true?
they do a discount here, but I read that by the time the foreign pensioners had forked out for the documentary proof required it wasn't worth the effort
Old Jan 10th 2010, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
they do a discount here, but I read that by the time the foreign pensioners had forked out for the documentary proof required it wasn't worth the effort
Well from what I was reading you only needed to be on the Padron and show proof of age.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 10:23 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Well from what I was reading you only needed to be on the Padron and show proof of age.
it was the proof of age that was causing the problem around here

I read in the brit press that you had to get something from the UK - not birth cert or passport - something else

it cost money & time to get it

then the discount wasn't much in any case
Old Jan 10th 2010, 1:36 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
it was the proof of age that was causing the problem around here

I read in the brit press that you had to get something from the UK - not birth cert or passport - something else

it cost money & time to get it

then the discount wasn't much in any case
What the *?&%$"·! is better than a birth certificate for proof of age?
Old Jan 11th 2010, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

tuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nice

Originally Posted by bil
What the *?&%$"·! is better than a birth certificate for proof of age?
Perhaps they want to know the date you were conceived, it would'nt surprise me.
Seems a load of rubbish (basura).
tuk-tuk.