Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Recommending an agent

Recommending an agent

Old Apr 14th 2007, 7:55 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommending an agent

Originally Posted by jeanc
Just had a look on their website and seen a lovely house higher up the coast than I'd been looking, now i'm even more confused!!!!

Whereabouts?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Whereabouts?
Alcalali? says its 15 mins from Denia never been that far up alway headed south. Have you heard of it?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 8:52 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Alcalali? says its 15 mins from Denia never been that far up alway headed south. Have you heard of it?
jeanc,

Alcalali is about 5 klm from where we live (Jalon) and about 20 minutes to the coast of Benissa.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by MnM
jeanc,

Alcalali is about 5 klm from where we live (Jalon) and about 20 minutes to the coast of Benissa.
Whats life like around there? Do you know if its a nice area?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:09 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Whats life like around there? Do you know if its a nice area?
It's a nice area, yes. Very Spanish although they are starting to develop Alcalali more as people are looking to purchase inland because it is less expensive than the coast.

Quiet and not too many tourists, but quite a few ex-pats from all over Europe. The views of the mountains are spectacular.

I guess it all depends on what you're personal taste is really.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:20 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Big_john
Hi Silverchick,

Have you asked for a Nota Simple on the property, if not ask the agent for one as you would like to see it.

This is a normal request by any prospective buyer on any property, and I would never purchase any property in Spain without one.
It should take the agents 1 day to get a Nota Simple for you, which will show any outstanding bills, such as Mortgages, Multas (fines), or any other leons on the property.

Never buy any property without one.
Yes thats all in hand,its on its way, and He's not an 'in house' solicitor just one of a few that they recommend as being very good, we were happy to use him (other half was in law before current job so he's ultra careful as he knows what sharks they can be in any country)
Thanks to you all for your advice and help, this is such a brilliant place for help!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MnM
It's a nice area, yes. Very Spanish although they are starting to develop Alcalali more as people are looking to purchase inland because it is less expensive than the coast.

Quiet and not too many tourists, but quite a few ex-pats from all over Europe. The views of the mountains are spectacular.

I guess it all depends on what you're personal taste is really.
Thanx for the advice, may have a drive and have a look when i'm in spain. Worried bout the kids fitting in, got to try and get it right 1st time or we will be running back to blighty if the kids don't settle.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Darren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the rough

Yes, I would recommend me. Call me, I am an hour south of Valencia.

There is a no advertising policy on the forum. jdr (moderator)

Last edited by jdr; Apr 14th 2007 at 10:41 pm.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Goldberg Global
Yes, I would recommend me. Call me, I am an hour south of Valencia.

There is a no advertising policy on the forum. jdr (moderator)
What a suprise
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Darren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the rough

Fair enough no self promotion, but like Mitzyboy, see post 2, we can recommend our friends or personal contacts? What is the difference? Wheres the consistency?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MnM
I would love to be able to help, littlelambfound, but cannot honestly say with hand on heart that I could recommend anyone as being totally trustworthy.

Remember to always keep your eyes and ears wide open and research any property that interests you thoroughly.

Best of luck
Martha
Hey Martha, you have not met me then, I am completely trustworthy. Well I think I am! Lying, Blagging, Falsehoods, no, does not sit with me well. Hey, there are some good people around. I must say there is alot of unscrupulous people around too. More liers than truth sayers. For sure.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:56 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Fair enough no self promotion, but like Mitzyboy, see post 2, we can recommend our friends or personal contacts? What is the difference? Wheres the consistency?
If you would like to read rule 8 of the site rules, you will understand.

The urls that are posted have been asked for by posters in reponse to their asking and not spam.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:58 pm
Senior Moment

If asked, then we can recommend people who we have used but I believe you can't promote yourself on here. So if someone had knowledge of you and had been asked to recommend then your details would be left up.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Ok, fair play. Point taken

Is a bit bizarre but basically we can recommend all our co agents and friends, and that is considered ok. Mmm. Hey, I understand no self promo.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

But you can still set it up.

Persons A eg. I know of a great agent in xyz location.

Would you like to know who they are.

Person B . Yes that would be helpful. Please tell me.

Is a bit simple but that is basically fairly simple way to abuse the rule. Would you not agree. You are setting it up. Pinky recommends Perky and vice versa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.