Reload this Page >

reccmmendations for tradespeople

reccmmendations for tradespeople

Old Nov 2nd 2014, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

thejaps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default reccmmendations for tradespeople

Hello
I've just bought a villa in the Moraira area. There is a staircase with no railing and I need to find a company to make it safe. Can someone recommend a tradesperson to put in a banister. I also need to know the best place to buy white goods and furniture. Also, why does everyone cook with bottled gas and not just opt for electric cookers. I've rented several villas and they all have the same set up. Thank you for any replies.
Jackie
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 6:07 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: reccmmendations for tradespeople

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

bil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by thejaps
Hello
I've just bought a villa in the Moraira area. There is a staircase with no railing and I need to find a company to make it safe. Can someone recommend a tradesperson to put in a banister. I also need to know the best place to buy white goods and furniture. Also, why does everyone cook with bottled gas and not just opt for electric cookers. I've rented several villas and they all have the same set up. Thank you for any replies.
Jackie
Jackie
When we had some iron works completed we used Norrams ( cant remember how it is spelt) they are on the small commercial site just off the round about at the bottom of Teulada, also on the Calpa road.
For white goods try Millers, we have always had good service there.
If you need any repairs to fridge/ freezer we know a guy.
Gas is cheaper than electric.
Hope the above helps.
Where in Moraira have you bought?
Old Nov 9th 2014, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your help. The property is in El Portet about half a mile from the beach. Very happy about it. We need furniture too. If you can recommend places to buy furniture that will be great. Ikea will probably do me though. What sizes are Spanish beds/matresses compared to the UK?
Old Nov 10th 2014, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

bil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by thejaps
Thanks for your help. The property is in El Portet about half a mile from the beach. Very happy about it. We need furniture too. If you can recommend places to buy furniture that will be great. Ikea will probably do me though. What sizes are Spanish beds/matresses compared to the UK?
Hi
There are loads down the Teulada road, but can be quite expensive, don't know about sizes etc as we bought new from the uk.
We could be neighbours, we are about 1 mile back from El Portet.
Enjoy the beach and the restaurant.
Old Nov 10th 2014, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

Thaks again neighbor!