Reload this Page >

Re-Homing Pointer Turis Valencia Area

Re-Homing Pointer Turis Valencia Area

Old Sep 10th 2010, 4:50 pm
Young at heart!!!!!!!!!!!

costablancaAnna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re-Homing Pointer Turis Valencia Area

Hi All,
We need to Re-Home our 6 year old Pointer. He has a great personality and has lots of energy. He would need somewhere with plenty of space. He would also be great for someone who does a lot of hunting.
We are in the Turis area of Valencia.
So if anyone would like him or knows anyone, please contact me.
Thanks Anna
Old Sep 10th 2010, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Re-Homing Pointer Turis Valencia Area

Why ? Picture ? these would be conventional
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:08 pm

Thanks for the advice. But I don't want to put a pic up until I get some interest But thanks again
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand but a reason other than we need would be good. This does constitute interest.
Old Sep 11th 2010, 11:49 am

are you interested in him?? if not then thanks for the input
Old May 30th 2011, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by costablancaAnna
Hi All,
We need to Re-Home our 6 year old Pointer. He has a great personality and has lots of energy. He would need somewhere with plenty of space. He would also be great for someone who does a lot of hunting.
We are in the Turis area of Valencia.
We have had to move back to the U.K for financial reasons. He is currently being looked after by a very good neighbour of ours.
So if anyone would like him or knows anyone, please contact me.
Thanks Anna
Old May 31st 2011, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

Why did you not think of him when you had him, sorry but it really annoys me that people just leave their pets for what ever reason. It is totally irresponsible that you had not got him prepared for a move in the beginning.

Would you leave your kids if you could not afford to take them back. Brits call themselves animal lovers but it is like everything else they get the dog or even worse bring it out with them when the going gets tuff the tuff gets going and leave their pets here to join the many thousand more that Brits have left, yet say that the Spanish are barbaric for treating animals in the way they do. Many know no better YOU should have done.

You can justify it anyway you like, rented accommodation is the usual one but the truth is people can not be bothered to spend the 150e to get the passport and then keep it up to date but can sit in a bar and put 30/40/50 e over in a night out never thinking that they would return to the UK.

I hope the dog gets re-homed and I hope that his new owners love him enough to want to take him with them. Before you accuse me of being a freak I bought 2 dogs out with me, got an extra one here and all 3 will be able to travel back to the UK tomorrow if needed.

I work with our local rescue centre and it is full of someone's pet that they just did not love enough.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

More than 6 months has elapsed since the original post giving more than enough time to have arranged a PETS passport.

I worry for these animals.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by whitelinen
More than 6 months has elapsed since the original post giving more than enough time to have arranged a PETS passport.

I worry for these animals.
Non of you posters know what the circumstances are. You are just jumping to conclusions. If you dont want to give him a home, then dont dont post!!
Old Jun 1st 2011, 3:38 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by costablancaAnna
Non of you posters know what the circumstances are. You are just jumping to conclusions. If you dont want to give him a home, then dont dont post!!
Unfortunately some of the posters on the forum are inclined to make assumptions without knowing the reasons behind peoples decisions. I am allergic to dogs and cats so do not have either but know that they definitely become part and parcel of a family so I would assume that it hurt you a lot to leave your companion behind when you had to return to the UK.

I sincerely hope that you manage to find a suitable home for him soon because that will give you peace of mind and will help to heal the hurt.

Rosemary

Last edited by Rosemary; Jun 1st 2011 at 3:44 pm.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Unfortunately many of the posters on the forum are inclined to make assumptions without knowing the reasons behind peoples decisions. I am allergic to dogs and cats so do not have either but know that they definitely become part and parcel of a family so I would assume that it hurt you a lot to leave your companion behind when you had to return to the UK.

I sincerely hope that you manage to find a suitable home for him soon because that will give you peace of mind and will help to heal the hurt.

Rosemary
Thank you so much for your reply.
I rescued my boy from off the street when he was four weeks old ..if I wasnt a caring person , would I have done that??
We also had a dog we had taken with us who we had , had since we got married. When we left Spain we had to have her put down because she was very old and ill . It was like putting my 16year old daughter down. Cant even begin to tell people how hard that was.
So thank you again for your reply .
And others dont tar us all with the same brush.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

I am sorry but I stand by what I said, I see all to often the much loved pet left behind, as for putting a dog down in all honesty you did the right thing for the dog as it was ill, I have an 18 yr old that I will have to cross that bridge with very soon

But it is not forgiveable to take a dog off the street and then in a way return him to the same situation. I have 3 of my own, a dog who I am looking after while it awaits for 6 months to go to the UK as when my parents came they took someone's once loved pet that had been dumped on the street and they have the heart to take him home and they only knew him minutes. I also have 4 that belong to local rescue centres so please do not tell me that I do not understand circumstances, the circumstances are you are abandoning him for what ever reason and like a child he will suffer the stress of desertion as he does not understand.
that he finds a forever home.

Please tell me the assumption here, they are in the UK, the dog is here in Spain, where is the assumption that the dog has not been dumped or going to be dumped (re-homed is the polite way of saying it) but at the end of the day they should have thought about taking him back before they got him. He does not care which country that he lives in but just that his owners love him.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 5:45 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

It must be great to live in this black and white world where everything is so predictable.

Graham
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Surely when you are responsible for the life of another being be it human or animal then black and white it should be. There should be no excuses, no grey areas or looking at this with rose tinted specks.

They may not like what I have to say but that is my opinion and I am not the only one, take a look at your local killing station, rescue centre and streets is their life rose tinted or shades of grey, NO it is very much black and white death or life. I accept that they are at least trying to re-home him but that is a very poor second, if they walked away from him tomorrow the people left with him are then left with the problem.