quotes

Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default quotes

nothing to do with living in Spain but hey........some funny some tru.... anyone got any others they would like to share ?

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us"

"Fish and visitors smell in three days."

"If you want truly to understand something, try to change it."

"There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem."

"Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight."

"Giving birth is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head."

"Retirement kills more people than hard work ever did."

"Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off."
Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

toyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud of
Default Re: quotes

One of the best I’ve ever heard is an old French saying:
It’s not fire that cooks potatoes, it’s water.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:01 am
No es moco de pavo

Elle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to be married to the Antichrist... and one of the things I used to say was: "We have a 50/50 arrangement. he gets 50... he gets the other 50 - and I'm left with the damn arrangement!"
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:09 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I worked in the states for a while for an old cowboy, he used three sayings all the time.

"Don't squat with your spurs on."

"Always drink upstream from the herd."

"If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around."

The last one is my fave.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

..Wherever you may be let your wind go free.....
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69

...Errrr see patsywhitehairs thread........
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:42 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
....in church or chapel let it rattle for it was the wind that killeth me.....
Inscribed on a gravestone somewhere.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikelincs
....in church or chapel let it rattle for it was the wind that killeth me.....
Inscribed on a gravestone somewhere.

My ole Granpa used to say that to me when I was a kid..often wondered where it was from...maybe my mate google will know.....