Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

a quote about Karen Matthews.

a quote about Karen Matthews.

Old Dec 5th 2008, 6:35 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute
Default a quote about Karen Matthews.

Last night I was speaking to a lovely genteel Irish woman. She is the mother of a large family and has loads of grand and great grandchildren. She was commenting on Karen Matthews, the scrounger with 7 children by 5 different fathers. She said it was totally unbelievable and disgusting and how could it happen. We agreed and said it was terrible what she did to her own daughter for money. She said "oh no I dont mean that, it is the fact that someone could do the dorty deed with her TWOICE

Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:28 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Re: a quote about Karen Matthews.

Originally Posted by me me
Last night I was speaking to a lovely genteel Irish woman. She is the mother of a large family and has loads of grand and great grandchildren. She was commenting on Karen Matthews, the scrounger with 7 children by 5 different fathers. She said it was totally unbelievable and disgusting and how could it happen. We agreed and said it was terrible what she did to her own daughter for money. She said "oh no I dont mean that, it is the fact that someone could do the dorty deed with her TWOICE

Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:40 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm! Karen Matthews

Y'know, even after 24 Stellas, some recreational drugs and in a room only dimly lit by candle-light....

She'd still be a pig-ugly, ringpiece-faced, chav-bag moose
Old Dec 5th 2008, 11:08 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Mmmmm! Karen Matthews

Y'know, even after 24 Stellas, some recreational drugs and in a room only dimly lit by candle-light....

PMSL
Old Dec 5th 2008, 12:33 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Mmmmm! Karen Matthews

Not keen then Flange?
Old Dec 5th 2008, 1:09 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

town bike then
Old Dec 5th 2008, 2:00 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Not keen then Flange?
Am I that transparent
Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm! Karen Matthews

Does this mean that you wouldnt give her one then??
Old Dec 6th 2008, 7:28 am
ex-squaddie

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Does this mean that you wouldnt give her one then??
Yeah, I'd give her one.

Around the head with a shovel.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: a quote about Karen Matthews.

Yeah, I'd give her one.

Around the head with a shovel.
Dont think that one's in the Kama Sutra.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 7:47 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
I'm sure you could dig it up somewhere.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
Bring it wth you
Old Dec 7th 2008, 4:30 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Bring it wth you
Hey you You are just meeting up for coffee and cake right - or is there something you would like to share with us
Old Dec 7th 2008, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lionda
Hey you You are just meeting up for coffee and cake right - or is there something you would like to share with us
and he is bringing a cherry for my bun!
Old Dec 7th 2008, 4:53 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

and he is bringing a cherry for my bun!
Just so long as he doesn't take your cherry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.