Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Quiz time! Name this place....

Quiz time! Name this place....

Old May 10th 2009, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quiz time! Name this place....

[QUOTE=Jur;7558127]Hey, you said wrong side of the country responding to my guess if it´s Sagres, which is in Portugal !! No fair!

A much better shot of Cape St Vincent than I have.

Did you not know that Spain considers all of the Iberian Peninsular to be her's, a little matter of Gibraltar & Portugal are not to be considered.

This one is in Spain / Andalucia

Last edited by Fredbargate; May 10th 2009 at 2:08 pm.
Old May 10th 2009, 3:51 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by
Did you not know that Spain considers all of the Iberian Peninsular to be her's, a little matter of Gibraltar & Portugal are not to be considered.;);)

[URL
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s31/fredbargate/P9250096-1.jpg[/URL]
But you´re not Spanish....

You´re picter, narrow it down ? Granada ?
Old May 10th 2009, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur

You´re picter, narrow it down ? Granada ?
Not in Granada

Clue:- The cross can be seen in the distant centre of this shot.

Old May 10th 2009, 4:15 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Is it Jaen.The cross next too Castillo de Santa Catalina.

Last edited by livit; May 10th 2009 at 4:25 pm.
Old May 10th 2009, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

Is this in Cuenca?
Old May 10th 2009, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by livit
Is it Jaen.The cross next too Castillo de Santa Catalina.
Correct

Anyone else going to submit a photo????
Old May 10th 2009, 5:13 pm
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Correct

Anyone else going to submit a photo????
I'd love to - but it isn't that simple. I'm asked for the URL of the image. Don't know how to do that - in my emails I just click on the photo and upload it. Senior moment (happening all too frequently).
Old May 10th 2009, 5:22 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 10th 2009, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Calpe not to be confused with Mons Calpe?
Old May 10th 2009, 6:23 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Calpe not to be confused with Mons Calpe?
When we were driving past once I told some visitors it was Gibraltar and they believed me
Old May 10th 2009, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
When we were driving past once I told some visitors it was Gibraltar and they believed me
Viewed from the correct angle they look very similar.
Old May 10th 2009, 7:04 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

Nice photo by the way.

Next:

Old May 10th 2009, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

It s deffo a Sierra Nevada ski place without all that snow.
Old May 10th 2009, 8:17 pm
Jur

Wow, that´s quick !

(it started to snow later that day, made for quite a change !)
Old May 10th 2009, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.