British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   The Queen's speech (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/queens-speech-942075/)

bob_bob Dec 30th 2021 6:22 pm

Re: The Queen's speech

Originally Posted by missile (Post 13084778)
That is OK then?

Originally Posted by SteveDW (Post 13084814)
I don't doubt for a minute that Harry was never in harm's way. The point I was making was the total about turn of the press from 'hero' to 'zero' once people started to dislike his wife. And however you want to play it, Andrew invited the paedophile Espstein and his enabler Maxwell to the royal palaces. There are photos of them lounging around together at Balmoral. Andrew surely only extends that invitation to close friends? And if he didn't have any inkling of what their game was, after spending time on Epstein's island and other properties, and travelling with them, then he has to be dumber than a rock or, heaven forbid, he actually knew but didn't care. Or he actually participated. If he is innocent surely he would be willing to help police with their enquires to bring down the sex traffickers and abusers of young girl? Let's face it, if he wasn't the Queen's favourite son, he'd already be being questioned by the boys in blue. But, the English press, and I've been an avid reader since this story blew up, prefer to talk about what Kate's wearing rather than the possibility of a peado in their midst. Obviously far more important.

You and I have absolutely no idea who members of the Royal family invite round to stay do we so lets quit speculation. I'm not aware of any claims of paedophilia being levelled at idiot Andrew but no doubt he slept with young prostitutes supplied by his pimp Epstein and given the size of the sex industry millions of other men also pay for sexual favours and not all prostitutes are forced into the job by any means. The main accuser was paid off and locked down by contract stopping her talking about them by some of her customers, for all we know she's spent the cash and needs a payoff now. Its all speculation until any legal proceedings are over but one thing for sure is that I'd not give Andrew the steam off my breath, he's a man of weak character who took advantage of all the 'goodies' on offer, not a nice fella IMO.

Meghan's rep started dropping when all the rumours (some now confirmed) started about her being rude to staff (basic Royal rule, don't be rude to staff), difficult to work with, demanding and unhappy with Royal traditions and protocols changing to suit her, many believe she honestly thought she could have the wedding and change things and of course that was never going to happen. I don't see how she could ever have been expected to fill the role of Princess, she's American, no knowledge of the UK, its language, traditions, history and the restrictions the job places on every member of the family. She could not hack it, Harry has wanted out for years so she was the perfect excuse he'd needed and they threw toys out of pram and ran to the USA.

If they'd stayed and withdrawn slowly over several years and then relocated they would have had the blessings of the family and the people but the way they've behaved means bridges are burnt and there is no coming back so I hope it works out for them in the USA but would be happier if they rescinded their titles and stopped using them to earn money plus it would free Harry to become an American citizen and for Meghan to run for high office.

Hope it works out well for them and the Royal Family in the future.

IminSpain Dec 30th 2021 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by bob_bob (Post 13084874)
You and I have absolutely no idea who members of the Royal family invite round to stay do we so lets quit speculation. I'm not aware of any claims of paedophilia being levelled at idiot Andrew but no doubt he slept with young prostitutes supplied by his pimp Epstein and given the size of the sex industry millions of other men also pay for sexual favours and not all prostitutes are forced into the job by any means. The main accuser was paid off and locked down by contract stopping her talking about them by some of her customers, for all we know she's spent the cash and needs a payoff now. Its all speculation until any legal proceedings are over but one thing for sure is that I'd not give Andrew the steam off my breath, he's a man of weak character who took advantage of all the 'goodies' on offer, not a nice fella IMO.

Meghan's rep started dropping when all the rumours (some now confirmed) started about her being rude to staff (basic Royal rule, don't be rude to staff), difficult to work with, demanding and unhappy with Royal traditions and protocols changing to suit her, many believe she honestly thought she could have the wedding and change things and of course that was never going to happen. I don't see how she could ever have been expected to fill the role of Princess, she's American, no knowledge of the UK, its language, traditions, history and the restrictions the job places on every member of the family. She could not hack it, Harry has wanted out for years so she was the perfect excuse he'd needed and they threw toys out of pram and ran to the USA.

If they'd stayed and withdrawn slowly over several years and then relocated they would have had the blessings of the family and the people but the way they've behaved means bridges are burnt and there is no coming back so I hope it works out for them in the USA but would be happier if they rescinded their titles and stopped using them to earn money plus it would free Harry to become an American citizen and for Meghan to run for high office.

Hope it works out well for them and the Royal Family in the future.

Andrew slept with young prostitutes, nah mate he raped kids … Google it, TICK TOCK #REPUBLIC

SteveDW Dec 30th 2021 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by bob_bob (Post 13084874)
I'm not aware of any claims of paedophilia being levelled at idiot Andrew

Wow. Even my 96 year old mother has read these claims, and seen them aired on tv. Have you been living in a cave for the last few years? This comment has to be satire surely!

SteveDW Dec 30th 2021 6:44 pm

This is one of the images that's been all over the world's press in the last few years. Andrew, one of the accusers, and Ghislaine Maxwell who's just been found guilty of sex trafficking children.

https://i2-prod.rsvplive.ie/news/cel...nce-Andrew.jpg

bob_bob Dec 30th 2021 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by SteveDW (Post 13084879)
Wow. Even my 96 year old mother has read these claims, and seen them aired on tv. Have you been living in a cave for the last few years? This comment has to be satire surely!

Care to share the links?

bob_bob Dec 30th 2021 10:08 pm

Originally Posted by IminSpain (Post 13084875)
Andrew slept with young prostitutes, nah mate he raped kids … Google it, TICK TOCK #REPUBLIC

Show me credible links please.

I'm not defending anything other than innocent until proven guilty. When he's tried and found guilty I'll join the rest of the indignant keyboard SJW's in condemning him. All there is no doubt about is he went with young, not underage prostitutes.

SteveDW Dec 31st 2021 6:35 am

Originally Posted by bob_bob (Post 13084930)
Care to share the links?

Are you kidding? There are hundreds. Use google or duckduckgo.com or any search engine and type in the words "Prince Andrew and young girls' or something similar and you'll find everything you need.

SteveDW Dec 31st 2021 9:43 am

I was going to edit my last post to remove the last sentence but I got called away and left it too late (there's a two hour time limit to edit posts). I have deleted it for you

Here's one: There are literally hundreds of links to the claims.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-mansion.html

rspltd Dec 31st 2021 11:41 am

if you are going to publish this picture please show the full picture where you can see (badly photoshopped) a hand around the girls waist which if belonging to Andrew would have made him distinctly deformed

SteveDW Dec 31st 2021 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by rspltd (Post 13085046)
if you are going to publish this picture please show the full picture where you can see (badly photoshopped) a hand around the girls waist which if belonging to Andrew would have made him distinctly deformed

I haven't seen that version, could you post it? If he hasn't been involved, that's fine. Just because there's plenty of smoke, i.e. evidence of him being on very friendly terms with the convicted peadophile Epstein and the convicted child sex trafficker Maxwell, with an abundance of photos of them together and statements by a host of people, doesn't mean there was a fire. But, I think it stretches credulity to think that at the very least he was unaware of what was going on. He's spending a fortune on lawyers trying to get the case tossed out of court, perhaps he could just answer the police's questions rather than hiding away in Balmoral?

SteveDW Dec 31st 2021 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by rspltd (Post 13085046)

A friend just sent me this article and photo. Its from Andrew's daughter Beatrice's 18th birthday party at Windsor castle in 2006. I doubt if they gate crashed it so were probably invited by Andrew. It shows convicted sex attacker Harvey Weinstein, Andrew's good friend the convicted sex attacker Epstein, and the convicted child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell. With friends like these, I think there is a vague possibility that Andrew may have been involved. I suppose nothing would satisfy supporters of the monarchy apart from a signed confession by Andrew and videotapes of him raping children, but I'm quite satisfied that he's a 'wrong 'un'.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...nthjA3qGboQaaw

bobd22 Dec 31st 2021 3:27 pm

Personally I agree with your comments re Andrew, I am in favour of the Royal family and like many families there are good and bad. I can't judge a family on the behaviour of one member.

IminSpain Dec 31st 2021 3:39 pm

TICK TOCK #REPUBLIC

Giuffre lawyers seek details on Prince Andrew’s claimed inability to sweat
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...e_iOSApp_Other

IminSpain Dec 31st 2021 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by SteveDW (Post 13085066)
A friend just sent me this article and photo. Its from Andrew's daughter Beatrice's 18th birthday party at Windsor castle in 2006. I doubt if they gate crashed it so were probably invited by Andrew. It shows convicted sex attacker Harvey Weinstein, Andrew's good friend the convicted sex attacker Epstein, and the convicted child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell. With friends like these, I think there is a vague possibility that Andrew may have been involved. I suppose nothing would satisfy supporters of the monarchy apart from a signed confession by Andrew and videotapes of him raping children, but I'm quite satisfied that he's a 'wrong 'un'.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...nthjA3qGboQaaw

SPOT ON !! Tick TOCK only a matter of time #Republics coming , as soon as the entitled adulterer takes the throne, it’ll be the beginning of the end, most of the gammons will be dead, but gen x’s will finish them off!

SteveDW Dec 31st 2021 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by bobd22 (Post 13085088)
Personally I agree with your comments re Andrew, I am in favour of the Royal family and like many families there are good and bad. I can't judge a family on the behaviour of one member.

I'm not a supporter of the monarchy, but agree with the rest of your comment. With his close friendships with paedophiles, and his blatant financial corruption, he's a national disgrace. But I'm sure the rest of his family are embarrassed by him as well.