Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Public Transport - Any good websites

Public Transport - Any good websites

Old May 29th 2009, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Katya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the rough
Default Public Transport - Any good websites

Hiya All

Can anyone point me in the direction of any good websites for public transport? I live in Quesada, Rojales - and have friends who are visiting benidorm. These friends want to come and pay me a visit - however they do not drive! I know its a good hours drive - but have no idea of any public transport which may be available?

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance
Katya
Old May 29th 2009, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Public Transport - Any good websites

Originally Posted by Katya
Hiya All

Can anyone point me in the direction of any good websites for public transport? I live in Quesada, Rojales - and have friends who are visiting benidorm. These friends want to come and pay me a visit - however they do not drive! I know its a good hours drive - but have no idea of any public transport which may be available?

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance
Katya
Hi, hope you are keeping well and still enjoying life in Spain. We have now moved back from Quesada to Albir just outside of Benidorm for work. As far as transport goes I think they will probably have to get the bus to Alicante and then one from there perhaps into Torrevija and you meet them there. I donĀ“t think any buses actually go into Quesada.
Old May 29th 2009, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Katya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Public Transport - Any good websites

Thanks Sue - Much appreciated !!

All well here ! Nearly a year we have been here and no regrets as yet ! Kids are very settled and my 7yr old is very much on his way to being fluent! Even the 18month old is coming out with the odd spanish word ! We went back to scotland a few weeks ago for a fortnight and oh gawd - the weather was so cold - grey and drizzle!!! So im glad to say we were all pleased to get back as soon as !! LOL

Katya x
Old May 30th 2009, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all
Cool Re: Public Transport - Any good websites

sorry a bit late with bus website,,,,i found alsa is terrific...the site is www.alsa.es it is really easy to navigate through and generally correct. hope this helps,,,,ole.