British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   PROPERTY AGENTS (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/property-agents-504679/)

dougyzf Jan 8th 2008 7:41 pm

PROPERTY AGENTS

im currently looking for a property in spain and so far the most usefull website has been kyero.com loads of resonably priced houses for sale.
Does anyone know of any other good smaller agents that i can use?

lcortez Jan 8th 2008 7:55 pm

Re: PROPERTY AGENTS

What about Spanish inland properties,they have a lot of properties in the Granada region,ranging from unreformed cave houses up to larges farm houses:)

XTreme Jan 8th 2008 8:37 pm

You know Les do you?

Mitzyboy Jan 8th 2008 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by dougyzf (Post 5759607)
im currently looking for a property in spain and so far the most usefull website has been kyero.com loads of resonably priced houses for sale.

Mmmmmm

Rosemary Jan 8th 2008 10:00 pm

Mitzy has a web site that covers a large area. Find one of his posts and look under his name.

Rosemary

jeanc Jan 9th 2008 8:10 am

Where abouts in spain?

XTreme Jan 9th 2008 9:30 am

Originally Posted by The Oddities (Post 5760230)
Mitzy has a web site that covers a large area. Find one of his posts and look under his name.

And you could click on my signature and you'll see a huge list of my estate agent clients in the "Portfolio" section! They're all very good indeed! :thumbup:

jandy44 Jan 9th 2008 9:38 am

It depends on where you are looking I find THESE quite good ,I speak to someone called Laura,also if you look at property on Kyero and scroll down the page of each property you can go into the various estate agent web sites :)

pablosho Jan 10th 2008 3:39 pm

You still haven't told us where abouts in Spain you are looking Dougyzf ?

miguel martinez Jan 10th 2008 4:38 pm

In the northwest of Spain

dougyzf Jan 10th 2008 5:10 pm

hi,
Ive been looking mainly to the east side of malaga as far along as Almeria and no further inland than granada?
which part do you live in?

pablosho Jan 10th 2008 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by miguel martinez (Post 5769205)
In the northwest of Spain

Hi Doug,
Where did Miguel get his information from then?
I live in Jerez, Cadiz province the opposite side to where you are looking at the moment!
Good luck with your search.
Paul