British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Profiles (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/profiles-447739/)

silverchick May 5th 2007 6:09 pm

Profiles

Why don't people fill out their profiles? It would be lovely for newbies to be able to know a bit more about contributors!:)

jeanc May 5th 2007 6:11 pm

Re: Profiles

Originally Posted by silverchick (Post 4741717)
Why don't people fill out their profiles? It would be lovely for newbies to be able to know a bit more about contributors!:)

I agree with you sometimes when someones saying about something about their area I don't know where they are.

jdr May 5th 2007 6:11 pm

A karma for filling yours in, LOL

Bigbhudda69 May 5th 2007 6:12 pm

:eek: :eek: We wan't to stay on the dark side..they are all out there looking for us....:eek: :eek:

jdr May 5th 2007 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by jdr (Post 4741722)

Come on guys, it don`t take a lot.

silverchick May 5th 2007 6:46 pm

It would be really nice to put a face to a name too, i'm going to upload a pic of me for my profile it would be great if other peeps did the same! Or are all the blokes trying to sound really gorgeous and sexy when the reality is different lolol:rofl: Of course goes without saying all the ladies are stunning!!!!;)

lynnxa May 5th 2007 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by silverchick (Post 4741780)
It would be really nice to put a face to a name too, i'm going to upload a pic of me for my profile it would be great if other peeps did the same! Or are all the blokes trying to sound really gorgeous and sexy when the reality is different lolol:rofl: Of course goes without saying all the ladies are stunning!!!!;)

I used to be xabiachica........there's a photo album in that name

when I get some new ones to put up I will

actually I wonder if the powers that be can change the name on it?

rugbymatt May 5th 2007 6:50 pm

some of us blokes need to be careful putting our pics up because of the fact that we are on an expat forum, ergo we are planning to leave the country.

silverchick May 5th 2007 6:52 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 4741784)
some of us blokes need to be careful putting our pics up because of the fact that we are on an expat forum, ergo we are planning to leave the country.

You shouldn't be such cads and bounders to have the Need to leave the country!!!:rofl:

Rosemary May 5th 2007 6:56 pm

Maybe some people like to stay fairly anonymous regarding what they look like as they would not necessarily want someone seeing them out in the street and knowing who they are on BE.

My OH says that if he put a photo of himself on people would run screaming from the site.

Obviously we would love to always know who lived in what area as this appears to be very relevant to all involved

Rosemary

rugbymatt May 5th 2007 6:58 pm

Originally Posted by silverchick (Post 4741789)
You shouldn't be such cads and bounders to have the Need to leave the country!!!:rofl:

some of us are trying to not let on to our clients that they may well need new contractors soon.

oh and yep, I desperately need to leave the country.........fast.

lynnxa May 5th 2007 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by jdr (Post 4741722)

mines filled in, do I get some?

crispy May 5th 2007 7:08 pm

I hate having my photo taken:eek: and I don't have many but even I have a photo in the gallery:ohmy: all be it just recently. Maybe I should come of my cloud and venture out of my mind..........:blink:

MnM May 5th 2007 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69 (Post 4741723)
:eek: :eek: We wan't to stay on the dark side..they are all out there looking for us....:eek: :eek:

Not to mention the cookies ;)

Bigbhudda69 May 5th 2007 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by MnM (Post 4741826)
Not to mention the cookies ;)

:eek: I told you not to mention cookies :eek: