Profiles

Old May 5th 2007, 6:09 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Smile Profiles

Why don't people fill out their profiles? It would be lovely for newbies to be able to know a bit more about contributors!
Old May 5th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice
Default Re: Profiles

Originally Posted by silverchick
Why don't people fill out their profiles? It would be lovely for newbies to be able to know a bit more about contributors!
I agree with you sometimes when someones saying about something about their area I don't know where they are.
Old May 5th 2007, 6:11 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

A karma for filling yours in, LOL
Old May 5th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

We wan't to stay on the dark side..they are all out there looking for us....
Old May 5th 2007, 6:13 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Come on guys, it don`t take a lot.
Old May 5th 2007, 6:46 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Profiles

It would be really nice to put a face to a name too, i'm going to upload a pic of me for my profile it would be great if other peeps did the same! Or are all the blokes trying to sound really gorgeous and sexy when the reality is different lolol Of course goes without saying all the ladies are stunning!!!!
Old May 5th 2007, 6:49 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

It would be really nice to put a face to a name too, i'm going to upload a pic of me for my profile it would be great if other peeps did the same! Or are all the blokes trying to sound really gorgeous and sexy when the reality is different lolol Of course goes without saying all the ladies are stunning!!!!
I used to be xabiachica........there's a photo album in that name

when I get some new ones to put up I will

actually I wonder if the powers that be can change the name on it?

Last edited by lynnxa; May 5th 2007 at 7:02 pm.
Old May 5th 2007, 6:50 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

some of us blokes need to be careful putting our pics up because of the fact that we are on an expat forum, ergo we are planning to leave the country.
Old May 5th 2007, 6:52 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
some of us blokes need to be careful putting our pics up because of the fact that we are on an expat forum, ergo we are planning to leave the country.
You shouldn't be such cads and bounders to have the Need to leave the country!!!
Old May 5th 2007, 6:56 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe some people like to stay fairly anonymous regarding what they look like as they would not necessarily want someone seeing them out in the street and knowing who they are on BE.

My OH says that if he put a photo of himself on people would run screaming from the site.

Obviously we would love to always know who lived in what area as this appears to be very relevant to all involved

Rosemary
Old May 5th 2007, 6:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldn't be such cads and bounders to have the Need to leave the country!!!
some of us are trying to not let on to our clients that they may well need new contractors soon.

oh and yep, I desperately need to leave the country.........fast.
Old May 5th 2007, 7:02 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
mines filled in, do I get some?
Old May 5th 2007, 7:08 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I hate having my photo taken and I don't have many but even I have a photo in the gallery all be it just recently. Maybe I should come of my cloud and venture out of my mind..........
Old May 5th 2007, 7:09 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
We wan't to stay on the dark side..they are all out there looking for us....
Not to mention the cookies
Old May 5th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Not to mention the cookies
I told you not to mention cookies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.