British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Priinet issues ?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/priinet-issues-929572/)

adec Nov 29th 2019 3:20 pm

Priinet issues ??

Anyone got problems with Priinet / Internet right at the moment ?

thanks

Ex Adeladie Nov 29th 2019 3:37 pm

Re: Priinet issues ??

My understanding is that Priinet had some issues resulting in downtime on Esuri today, bu these have been resolved.

Margaret and Derek Nov 29th 2019 4:04 pm

We were off in La Jara, just gone back on.

bxpuser24710519 Nov 29th 2019 4:27 pm

I have had intermittent issues for about a month. They visited yesterday and apparently there was no problem. Among other issues I had "No connection" problems which they said was the antenna being updated with firmware. Today I still have issues with slow page turning and freezing.

adec Nov 29th 2019 4:59 pm

Hmm ok.. I'll quit trouble shooting for now .. they don't seem the most reliable provider for Esuri..

Littlefatbloke Nov 29th 2019 5:03 pm

Mines been off and on all day. More off than on. Seems ok at the moment so hopefully they’ve sorted it

bxpuser24710519 Nov 29th 2019 6:01 pm

I definitely had less problems with them at my previous place.

Littlefatbloke Dec 7th 2019 10:40 am

Mines completely out now-since yesterday- and they’re shut til Monday. Anyone else have the same problem?

Margaret and Derek Dec 7th 2019 12:21 pm

Ok on La Jara, watching Everton, Chelsea, not buffered once.

bxpuser24710519 Dec 7th 2019 4:45 pm

I have been away for a few days but Tuesday was dire. Unusable. I am really fed up of it.

BobD Dec 8th 2019 7:51 am

Originally Posted by Margaret and Derek (Post 12775224)
Ok on La Jara, watching Everton, Chelsea, not buffered once.

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did Derek 😊😊

EsuriJohn Dec 8th 2019 8:52 am

It might interest some “livers in” that PRIINET now offer fibre (at least on Lomas. Temptingly close but not available to me. I would take it like a shot because it is so frustrating to be interrupted when the worlds best football team are putting 5 past the local park side. Or the new detective series we have found is reaching a crescendo and it stutters to a conclusion. Our €40/month seems very poor value but there is no alternative for us.

Margaret and Derek Dec 8th 2019 10:00 am

Originally Posted by BobD (Post 12775482)
I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did Derek 😊😊

Big Dunc was brilliant, really enjoyed it Bob.

Jon-Bxl Dec 9th 2019 5:13 am

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn (Post 12775507)
It might interest some “livers in” that PRIINET now offer fibre (at least on Lomas. Temptingly close but not available to me. I would take it like a shot because it is so frustrating to be interrupted when the worlds best football team are putting 5 past the local park side. Or the new detective series we have found is reaching a crescendo and it stutters to a conclusion. Our €40/month seems very poor value but there is no alternative for us.

Hi

I thought the maximum service from Priinet was the €25/month for 16MB, is there another level at €40, please? Or have they sneaked in a huge price increase?

Jon

shirley and anthony hide Dec 9th 2019 6:16 am

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl (Post 12775856)
Hi

I thought the maximum service from Priinet was the €25/month for 16MB, is there another level at €40, please? Or have they sneaked in a huge price increase?

Jon

Think he might be referring to his own "non prinnet" provider.
As an owner on Lomas it would be interesting to see what their pricing structure is for fibre broadband .
Also when and if it would be extended to other areas of CE.