Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Premierhomesinspain Mar Menor!!

Premierhomesinspain Mar Menor!!

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough
Red face Premierhomesinspain Mar Menor!!

Recently we have had a very bad experience in the with this company / business firstly, the fact that they failed to be at the airport (san javier) to collect us on arrival, we therefore had to ring them , hang about for another hour, driver didn't have a clue where he was going, eventually after several mobile phone calls we arrived at a complex however the driver tried at least three different appartments and still could not get us in an apartment. Frustrated and tired and about to seek alternative plans the driver suddenly got a mob call informing him of the directions to the right Dept! Then after struggling with a bunch of keys for almost I am sure 10 minutes he finally got us into the Dept, but had the cheek to inspect it commenting as he viewed, obviously for thr first time. Then came the bill which he said included the return journey, with reluctance and 'get him away attitude' I paid and yes he didn't turn up for the return to the airport!!! Fortunately we had hired a car that ensured we left it back at the airport on our departure. But still down 30 Euros. The Taxi that took us to the airport to book a hire car cost 6 euros!!! HAVE YOU BEEN CAUGHT BY PREMIERHOMESINSPAIN????
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough
Question Re: Premierhomesinspain Mar Menor!!

Originally Posted by vox populia
Recently we have had a very bad experience in the with this company / business firstly, the fact that they failed to be at the airport (san javier) to collect us on arrival, we therefore had to ring them , hang about for another hour, driver didn't have a clue where he was going, eventually after several mobile phone calls we arrived at a complex however the driver tried at least three different appartments and still could not get us in an apartment. Frustrated and tired and about to seek alternative plans the driver suddenly got a mob call informing him of the directions to the right Dept! Then after struggling with a bunch of keys for almost I am sure 10 minutes he finally got us into the Dept, but had the cheek to inspect it commenting as he viewed, obviously for thr first time. Then came the bill which he said included the return journey, with reluctance and 'get him away attitude' I paid and yes he didn't turn up for the return to the airport!!! Fortunately we had hired a car that ensured we left it back at the airport on our departure. But still down 30 Euros. The Taxi that took us to the airport to book a hire car cost 6 euros!!! HAVE YOU BEEN CAUGHT BY PREMIERHOMESINSPAIN????
Apparently this company has employed staff who are not registered under spanish taxation, be careful I have had lots of interest in a different site. How come no one has submitted to this blog???