Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

practice your spanish with music

practice your spanish with music

Old Aug 28th 2009, 10:40 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: practice your spanish with music

here's a nice one for friday

and the words

http://www.musica.com/letras.asp?letra=1218
Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:36 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

this is done well - the words are on the screen & the pictures fit the words

Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:54 am
¿Dónde estoy?

I haven't put a new one on for a little while

they played this at all the fiesta discos here this summer

here are the words

http://www.quedeletras.com/letra-can...a-palabra.html
Old Sep 10th 2009, 5:23 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Joaquin Sabina (the words are given on the right hand side)

Old Sep 11th 2009, 4:56 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Joaquin Sabina (the words are given on the right hand side)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8mBoAxFgALI
that is beautiful - I must find more of his!! Thankyou

to find the words you need to click 'play on youtube'
Old Sep 11th 2009, 8:40 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
that is beautiful - I must find more of his!! Thankyou

to find the words you need to click 'play on youtube'
Good to hear that (and thanks for mentioning 'play on youtube' - I always miss something out!) Joaquin Sabina's my favourite performer in Spanish (although Chambao come close). He's had plenty of hits over a long career: check out - Sin Embargo, nos dieron las diez, pongamos que hablo de Madrid, and Pastillas para no soñar (among many others).
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:46 am
¿Dónde estoy?

here's a silly one

and the words

http://www.quedeletras.com/letra-can...-barbacoa.html
Old Sep 18th 2009, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

This is realy fun when im bored find this thread and play them all load blast HEHE
Old Sep 18th 2009, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Good to hear that (and thanks for mentioning 'play on youtube' - I always miss something out!) Joaquin Sabina's my favourite performer in Spanish (although Chambao come close). He's had plenty of hits over a long career: check out - Sin Embargo, nos dieron las diez, pongamos que hablo de Madrid, and Pastillas para no soñar (among many others).
Nice. Sabina and Serrat are the Bob Dylans of Spanish music

For more fun/poppy stuff I like Los Ronaldos, Los Rodriguez, Tequila and more recently Bebe, Manu Chao (kind of Spanish).

For the masters of flamenco you can't look past El Cameron and Paco de Lucia. Also an excellent album "Lagrimas negras" by Bebo y El Cigala a few years back (I saw them live in London!).

There's a competition on cuatro at the minute for unsigned bands to submit their music videos. I though the one below was excellent, although in English! The video didnt cost even 1 cent, they are all friends (some friends!)

Cool Frog - Move. You can find it here

http://www.cuatro.com/purocuatro/

or..

Last edited by cricketman; Sep 18th 2009 at 5:52 pm. Reason: tying to get the video to work
Old Sep 21st 2009, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Any more songs for me to learn
God that David Bisbal is a dishmade an old ladys day
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:04 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
remind me tomorrow to look for his new one for you
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 6:45 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by lynnxa
remind me tomorrow to look for his new one for you
here you are - the new one

and the words to sing along - I can hear you from here!

http://www.quedeletras.com/letra-can...sus-besos.html
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 4:42 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Kevin Keegan about thirty years ago. lol
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman
Nice. Sabina and Serrat are the Bob Dylans of Spanish music

There's a competition on cuatro at the minute for unsigned bands to submit their music videos. I though the one below was excellent, although in English! The video didnt cost even 1 cent, they are all friends (some friends!)

Cool Frog - Move. You can find it here

http://www.cuatro.com/purocuatro/
Good link, thanks
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks what a pair of lungs hes got

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.