Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

practice your spanish with music

practice your spanish with music

Old Aug 18th 2009, 7:55 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: practice your spanish with music

Originally Posted by painterhombre
ooh you naughty lady!!!!!!!
trouble is she has a memory like a sieve
Old Aug 18th 2009, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
trouble is she has a memory like a sieve
Who?

Me???????
Old Aug 18th 2009, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

painterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nice

Originally Posted by paintermujer
Who?

Me???????
......sorry, who are you again?!!!!!!!!!!!.............ha ha ha! only kidding!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

painterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
They are so bloody posh, they have computers upstairs and down.
hey we're not one of those "broad minded" couples, like the people on the Benidorm sitcom!!!!!!!!

"oooh yes!!!!!!!" (etc)
Old Aug 18th 2009, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
They are so bloody posh, they have computers upstairs and down.
hey down here in Devon, we even have clocks, and electricity!!!!!!!!!!

no, seriously, 2 is the limit in our house. Did have 3 but got stupid. Its tricky when you work online too, getting away from the bl*** things!!!!!!! (computers in mean, not wives!)
Old Aug 18th 2009, 8:06 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Ill give you some.
Who?

Me???????
yes, you
Old Aug 19th 2009, 6:31 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by painterhombre
hey down here in Devon, we even have clocks, and electricity!!!!!!!!!!

no, seriously, 2 is the limit in our house. Did have 3 but got stupid. Its tricky when you work online too, getting away from the bl*** things!!!!!!! (computers in mean, not wives!)
I thought you only had surfboards and ice cream down there. lol
Old Aug 19th 2009, 12:59 pm
Luz
Forum Regular

Luz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud of

Hi painterhombre,
You can find melon diesel cds here.
Link for " Real" album http://www.priceminister.es/offer/bu...-CD-Album.html
and link for "La Cuesta de Mr Bond" http://www.priceminister.es/offer/bu...-CD-Album.html
And lots of info on the group here http://www.todomusica.org/melon_diesel/discos.shtml
If you put the volume up Mrs paintermujer will be able to hear. Enjoy
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:30 am
¿Dónde estoy?

the Jonas Brothers sing Porompompero

nearly...............

the words

http://www.quedeletras.com/letra-can...ompompero.html

and how it should be sung!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8STBCAy6iuk
Old Aug 21st 2009, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

I love this thread never sung as much for ages La la in a lot of places though if I cant remember the wordsHubby says Im getting on his nerves not the best voice in the world
Old Aug 21st 2009, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

look up stuff by Juanes too..........hes had some good ones out, very catchy too have some of his on my ipod
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 5:10 am
¿Dónde estoy?

I hope this isn't tempting fate................

the words

http://www.lyricskeeper.com/carlos_v...ria-lyrics.htm
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

I hope dont jinks it, Im coming out soon
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 6:48 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
I love this thread never sung as much for ages La la in a lot of places though if I cant remember the wordsHubby says Im getting on his nerves not the best voice in the world
you keep singing girl!!

here's one for today

and the words are here so you don't need to lalala so much!

http://www.musica.com/letras.asp?letra=858819
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 6:54 am
¿Dónde estoy?

a nice gentle one by the guapissimo Enrique

the words - I cry for you

http://www.musica.com/letras.asp?letra=1264742

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.