Reload this Page >

Potential move advice

Potential move advice

Old Jan 7th 2015, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

RGOUGHY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Potential move advice

Hi all!!

I want to keep this plain and simple so basically I have been living in London for my whole life(22) and as my current residence is no longer available I have been contemplating a move abroad. Sadly due to several family deaths I find myself querying whether I should make the move as personally I don't believe I have anything left here other than work.

I had done basic research previously and found that it seems to be a simple procedure to move from the UK to Spain however I just wanted advice on any possible complications and what other people have come across while making any potential moves.

Surprisingly I have been looking at possible employers based in Spain and have actually got a phone call with one tomorrow who are currently recruiting so what would my options be if I was offered an exciting opportunity? I have no ties here and would be available tomorrow so what would hold me back?

Any help would be amazing!!

Reece
Old Jan 7th 2015, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Horlics has a reputation beyond reputeHorlics has a reputation beyond reputeHorlics has a reputation beyond reputeHorlics has a reputation beyond reputeHorlics has a reputation beyond reputeHorlics has a reputation beyond reputeHorlics has a reputation beyond reputeHorlics has a reputation beyond reputeHorlics has a reputation beyond reputeHorlics has a reputation beyond reputeHorlics has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Potential move advice

You're right, it is simple. You board a train or a plane, arrive and start working in the event that your job comes through.

You will have to quickly do a bit of admin. You'll need to register as a resident in order to get some information that an employer will need to see.

It's all very straightforward so don't let any concerns hold you back. If you are offered a job get going!

Originally Posted by RGOUGHY
I had done basic research previously and found that it seems to be a simple procedure to move from the UK to Spain however I just wanted advice on any possible complications and what other people have come across while making any potential moves.
Old Jan 7th 2015, 8:12 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Potential move advice

Originally Posted by RGOUGHY
Hi all!!

I want to keep this plain and simple so basically I have been living in London for my whole life(22) and as my current residence is no longer available I have been contemplating a move abroad.
Any help would be amazing!!

Reece
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary