Poor old Harry

Old Jan 22nd 2011, 1:53 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Poor old Harry

http://www.teamtalk.com/premier-leag...on-Madrid-trip

They didn't know who I was, but they certainly got a result said 'Arry.

Lucky he didn't lose his pants as well,apparently.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 1:56 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poor old Harry

Keep up at the back!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=701772
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 4:57 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe

Specsavers first thing Monday morning for me.

As for Arry, he definitely needs to brush up on his defensive tactics.
With six attackers around him, I would have thought the big boot should have been the order of the day.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 5:25 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly

Specsavers first thing Monday morning for me.

As for Arry, he definitely needs to brush up on his defensive tactics.
With six attackers around him, I would have thought the big boot should have been the order of the day.
Well,distraction robberies are exactly what it says on the tin. I imagine he thought there were two beggars in front of him and he didn't know initially how to act. By the time he'd realised something more was afoot, the deed was done..

Some good advice here on avoiding having pockets picked in Barcelona - applies equally to Madrid:

How to avoid getting robbed in Barcelona avoid pick pockets Barcelona
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 10:51 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Well,distraction robberies are exactly what it says on the tin. I imagine he thought there were two beggars in front of him and he didn't know initially how to act. By the time he'd realised something more was afoot, the deed was done..

Some good advice here on avoiding having pockets picked in Barcelona - applies equally to Madrid:

How to avoid getting robbed in Barcelona avoid pick pockets Barcelona
Probably stood still half expecting a free shoeshine, stingy old sod.

Best thing to avoid pickpockets and thieves when wandering around the big cities is to dress like a tramp.
They might even take pity on you and slip you a couple of Euros for a carton of wine,... just watch you don't get turned over by the cops though.
Unless theres something special on, its better to dress-down than to dress-up.
The Spanish are usually the keenest to create an impression, often dressing up like a million dollars and flashing of their gold and jewellry, not really very wise in this day and age.
If I'm out and about in dodgy areas, I'm content to dress as rough as a badgers Rs.