Poor Liz

Old Sep 25th 2010, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Poor Liz

[QUOTE=Dick Dasterdly;8874767]So Camilla should be carted of to the Tower of London to get her head chopped off ?
Don't suppose there'd be too many tears shed over that.

As for her Majesty's dockyard, I didn't know she still had one.
Wasn't the Royal Yacht broken up for scrap not so long ago?[/
QUOTE]

All dockyards belong to the Monarch - along with swans.
Old Sep 25th 2010, 1:00 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=St. John;8874774]
Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
So Camilla should be carted of to the Tower of London to get her head chopped off ?
Don't suppose there'd be too many tears shed over that.

As for her Majesty's dockyard, I didn't know she still had one.
Wasn't the Royal Yacht broken up for scrap not so long ago?[/
QUOTE]

Well maybe she can sell some of them off to pay her heating bills and I'm sure the odd swan or two would go nicely on the barbie to help out her food bill as well.

That's if the Rumanians haven't eaten them all.
Apparently a large number of swans were going missing from Londons parks a few months ago, until the police rounded up the gang of Rumanians who had been helping themselves.
Old Sep 25th 2010, 1:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St. John

Why do people continually come out with this crap? I'm serious, do you all just hear what that bloke at the end of the bar with the murky pint of Monkey Spit says and believe him?

All swans are NOT owned by the Queen... she, like many other monarchs since Henry's time has the Royal Prerogative over them but that it is... and it only applies to Mute swans, and swans NOT owned by any one else...
Old Sep 25th 2010, 1:34 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Modern agriculture, although not perfect, consistently provides us with plentiful, nutritious and inexpensive food.

Organic farming has no proven health or nutritional benefits and, if implemented on a global scale, wouldn't be capable of producing anywhere near enough to feed the world.

So it's OK for us rich westerners to greedily under-utilise agricultural land to grow our trendy 'organic' produce 'holistically' but the poorer peoples of the world will suffer because of our selfishness.

However, I don't blame Charles for championing organic - lots of people do. What I do object to is his using his privileged position to influence government policy.

Here for instance

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ew-eu-rules.do

A long-standing enthusiast of complementary therapy, the Prince has held talks with healthSecretary Andy Burnham to persuade him to introduce safeguards for practitioners and their remedies. His call comes before a crackdown by the EU that could prevent anyone who is not a registered health practitioner from selling remedies.
Professor David Colquhoun, an expert in pharmacology at University College London, said: “The Prince wants his own ineffective sort of regulation. Proper regulation should be on whether these products work. It seems deeply unconstitutional [for him to comment].”
He also, allegedly, interfered in the Evidence Check Homeopathy parliamentary committee which roundly condemned Homeopathy but was completely ignored by the government.
Old Sep 25th 2010, 1:49 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
Modern agriculture, although not perfect, consistently provides us with plentiful, nutritious and inexpensive food.

Organic farming has no proven health or nutritional benefits and, if implemented on a global scale, wouldn't be capable of producing anywhere near enough to feed the world.

So it's OK for us rich westerners to greedily under-utilise agricultural land to grow our trendy 'organic' produce 'holistically' but the poorer peoples of the world will suffer because of our selfishness.

However, I don't blame Charles for championing organic - lots of people do. What I do object to is his using his privileged position to influence government policy.

Here for instance

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ew-eu-rules.do

He also, allegedly, interfered in the Evidence Check Homeopathy parliamentary committee which roundly condemned Homeopathy but was completely ignored by the government.

If the silly sod ever gets to be King,the PM of the day had better mind his Ps and Qs and go along with Charlie boy's views, or else risk being next in line for the chop at the tower.
Seriously if he wanted to really flex his muscles as King, how far could he,or would he go ?
I get the impression he won't be happy till he's virtually running the country
Old Sep 25th 2010, 1:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

If the silly sod ever gets to be King,the PM of the day had better mind his Ps and Qs and go along with Charlie boy's views, or else risk being next in line for the chop at the tower.
Seriously if he wanted to really flex his muscles as King, how far could he,or would he go ?
I get the impression he won't be happy till he's virtually running the country
You do talk shit don't you?
I'm sorry but you do... if ever there was a case to just put the Daily Mail down its you.
Old Sep 25th 2010, 2:01 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You do talk shit don't you?
I'm sorry but you do... if ever there was a case to just put the Daily Mail down its you.
Surprised you're so dumb as to take such an obvious tongue in cheek post seriously.
Old Sep 25th 2010, 2:02 pm
Straw Man.

Surprised you're so dumb as to take such an obvious tongue in cheek post seriously.
I'm not, I just felt like seeing if you would bite.
Old Sep 25th 2010, 6:19 pm
On the road again.

I'm not, I just felt like seeing if you would bite.
Especially for you Matt,a few right Royal headlines from your favourite rag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI
Old Sep 25th 2010, 6:20 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Dick Dasterdly;8874786]
Originally Posted by St. John

Well maybe she can sell some of them off to pay her heating bills and I'm sure the odd swan or two would go nicely on the barbie to help out her food bill as well.

That's if the Rumanians haven't eaten them all.
Apparently a large number of swans were going missing from Londons parks a few months ago, until the police rounded up the gang of Rumanians who had been helping themselves.
Dont blame the Rumanians, they have not eaten the swans, its the Chinese that are the guilty ones...............
Surely you have heard of S WAN TON SOUP

It is on all Chinese menus
Old Sep 25th 2010, 6:46 pm
Straw Man.

Especially for you Matt,a few right Royal headlines from your favourite rag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI
Favorite rag?
Old Sep 25th 2010, 7:06 pm
On the road again.

Favorite rag?
Only kidding.
Old Sep 25th 2010, 7:27 pm
Straw Man.

Only kidding.
I'm still trying to control the rage!
Old Sep 25th 2010, 7:42 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I see they’ve voted in Ed Miliband instead of Ed Balls. Her Majesty must be having kittens to keep her husband away from either of them. I can imagine him sitting in the palace now, sipping his brandy.

‘I told you dearest, our country is finished. Our people haven’t got the balls any more. These brothers don’t look right to me, are they British? And what about that Spanish fellow, Cregg? I would have preferred that lovely black woman from Hackney, can’t we invite her round for tea?’
Old Sep 25th 2010, 7:43 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by HBG
I see they’ve voted in Ed Miliband instead of Ed Balls. Her Majesty must be having kittens to keep her husband away from either of them. I can imagine him sitting in the palace now, sipping his brandy.

‘I told you dearest, our country is finished. Our people haven’t got the balls any more. These brothers don’t look right to me, are they British? And what about that Spanish fellow, Cregg? I would have preferred that lovely black woman from Hackney, can’t we invite her round for tea?’
About time more Jews got in.... this bloody country needs to learn a few Zionist lessons!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.