Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Poor little kittens!

Poor little kittens!

Old Apr 11th 2011, 5:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poor little kittens!

Originally Posted by anonimouse
Only to arrogant and pretentious folk.
So why are you like it to me?
Old Apr 11th 2011, 5:49 am

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;9298624]So why are you like it to me?[/QUOTE

You may have to think about that one.

Let's not spoil the thread.... your speciality
Old Apr 11th 2011, 5:51 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Can't even quote a post properly...
Old Apr 11th 2011, 6:09 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Leave off you two or I will just delete your posts.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 6:34 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Back on topic, last case scenario if all else fails, let them live wild with just a little help ie/a couple of tins of food a week left out, they will find their own way I'm sure.
You and the other people that leave food by the bins are the main problem of too many ferral cats, that is all they do Feed and Breed.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 8:41 am

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You and the other people that leave food by the bins are the main problem of too many ferral cats, that is all they do Feed and Breed.
But I don't leave food out at bins, I meant in her garden, she is going to get them neuterd so they won't breed
Old Apr 15th 2011, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I find cat owners to be utterly irresponsible people, if a dog owner allowed their animal to kill the quantity of wild life that cats do, people would be up in arms about it, but cats are sweet.
...and what about somebody who owns a cat and a dog?
Old Apr 15th 2011, 9:35 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Palmera
...and what about somebody who owns a cat and a dog?
Eh?
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:08 am

Eh?
but cats are sweet.

Of course this is simply my personal opinion.
Awww missed that one my love....for once I have to agree with you

Wish we had a kiss smiley
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:17 am
Straw Man.

Awww missed that one my love....for once I have to agree with you

Wish we had a kiss smiley
You know it breaks site rules to do that right?
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:20 am

You know it breaks site rules to do that right?
Rules rules rules, only made to be broken my sweet
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:29 am
Straw Man.

Rules rules rules, only made to be broken my sweet
Look, when you and I reply to one another everyone gets arsey and reports our posts because you don't know how to be civil and if I reply in my usual fashion you run off screaming about victimization so why do you insist on looking for my posts and quote me!?
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:34 am

Look, when you and I reply to one another everyone gets arsey and reports our posts because you don't know how to be civil and if I reply in my usual fashion you run off screaming about victimization so why do you insist on looking for my posts and quote me!?
Sorry, odd thing is, it's the only time I get Karma....

Last edited by anonimouse; Apr 16th 2011 at 2:37 am.
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:37 am
Straw Man.

Sorry, odd thing is, it's the only time I get Karma....sorry
Bless you... Some of us don't need other peoples validation love...
Old Apr 16th 2011, 3:07 am

rugbymatt;9308877 Bless you...
Thanks lovey...it helps

Last edited by anonimouse; Apr 16th 2011 at 3:10 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.