Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Poor little kittens!

Angie, CDS = Costa de la Sol
BE=British Expats
CE=Costa Esuri
IC=Isla Canela
OP=Original Poster

I need some help with PSML and IMAO, Anyone?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 9:06 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Angie, CDS = Costa de la Sol
BE=British Expats
CE=Costa Esuri
IC=Isla Canela
OP=Original Poster

Pissing myself laughing
IMO = In my opinion.

If you want to avoid being asterisked out, you need to show some F'king ingenuity.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jur
It's PMSL (pissed myself laughing)
and its LMAO (laughed my arse off)

LOL is laugh out loud
IYKWIM is If you know what i mean
ROFPMSL is roll on floor pissing myself laughing
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:01 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angiescarr
Can you tell me what CDS is please. I've heard it's something to do with neutering cats at a reduced cost
I wish it was that simple!

CDS is the Costa del Sol.

We are lucky with one of our local vets who seems to ignore all requests for payment from the local animal charity.

I fear he is in the minority however.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

Down here we do have a charity that offers assisted neutering for cats and dogs, we took in 2 kittens and paid 10e each towards the cost of having them done and when we took in a stray dog he cost us 30e it is more of a donation than a fee, if you can afford more then pay more. I now take in dogs getting ready for new homes abroad to try and help the charity out, it is sometimes the first time that these dogs have lived in a house, had love on tap and someone who actually cares for them, as one goes onto a new home I get another one and it starts all over again (I would not change it for anything), Keeps the dog I took in last year on his toes as many are often young and keeps him fit running up and down the garden. My other 2 older dogs just look on with disgust and they roll over and go back to sleep. What a life.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jay01
Down here we do have a charity that offers assisted neutering for cats and dogs, we took in 2 kittens and paid 10e each towards the cost of having them done and when we took in a stray dog he cost us 30e it is more of a donation than a fee, if you can afford more then pay more. I now take in dogs getting ready for new homes abroad to try and help the charity out, it is sometimes the first time that these dogs have lived in a house, had love on tap and someone who actually cares for them, as one goes onto a new home I get another one and it starts all over again (I would not change it for anything), Keeps the dog I took in last year on his toes as many are often young and keeps him fit running up and down the garden. My other 2 older dogs just look on with disgust and they roll over and go back to sleep. What a life.
What a wonderful person.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jay01
Does anyone know if there is assisted neutering in the Seville or Huelva area?
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of

Have a word with your vet or your Town Hall. I know that, having paid over 400 Euros to have my dog speyed, I learned that there is a programme in Seville Province to have gargos speyed - free of charge.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alectryon
Have a word with your vet or your Town Hall. I know that, having paid over 400 Euros to have my dog speyed, I learned that there is a programme in Seville Province to have gargos speyed - free of charge.
Ah Great. Will do. Not being an animal owner (before this!) I don't even know where the nearest Vet is.
Update. All 4 kittens all doing well. Mother coping well considering how young she is. Not sure the neighbour is happy about what I'm doing but her son's wife (downstairs from her) just gave me some sweets. So I haven't alienated them:-)
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Access 'Paginas Amarillos Espana' - put in 'Veterineros' and your nearest town. Most of them have an email address and therefore you can simply ask the question. Maybe access 'Reverso' and translate your question into Spanish - tho' I suspect that your Spanish is more than adequate. Good luck
Old Apr 4th 2011, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

If you do find anywhere, please let me know! I searched and searched to no avail (did you get any joy from the animal charity in sevilla i advised you of?)

have just paid e180 ech for 2 female strays and e120 for the male. then another e15 for the iodine!
Old Apr 4th 2011, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Palmera
If you do find anywhere, please let me know! I searched and searched to no avail (did you get any joy from the animal charity in sevilla i advised you of?)

have just paid e180 ech for 2 female strays and e120 for the male. then another e15 for the iodine!
I will let you know. Right now the Kittens are still only a week old, so I'm a long way from getting them homed/speyed.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice

The mum cat can be spayed now, as she can get pregnant again quite quickly, a friend close to me here, she organisies a vet to come over and they trap the ferals and spay/neuter them...last timethey caught a mum cat with kittens, and also a 9 week old kitten and they were done, (and rehomed, one being with me) some might not agree, but its better than them producing more kittens.. and

they also spay/neuter peoples pet cats at a small charge, but the vet is not over for a few months..

as for the kittens at yours, handle them daily, as they will grow tame and be easy to rehome..
Old Apr 5th 2011, 7:50 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Angie, I´m sending you a PM with the nr.from Maaike who is involded with the Ayamonte shelter, she can inform you about prices.

Jur
Old Apr 5th 2011, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jur
Angie, I´m sending you a PM with the nr.from Maaike who is involded with the Ayamonte shelter, she can inform you about prices.

Jur
Cheers. Saw the PM first and assumed Maiike was a bloke! OOPs!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.