Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pool Questions: Any Pool Experts in my area (Hondon Valley)

Pool Questions: Any Pool Experts in my area (Hondon Valley)

Old May 24th 2011, 8:43 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of
Default Pool Questions: Any Pool Experts in my area (Hondon Valley)

Q. Any ideas on lack of pool pump pressure when on filter clean or vacuum?
Q. What's the recommended size pump for a typical 8x4 pool (1 > 2 mtrs deep)?
Q. How do you clean stained grout (without having to empty the pool?

A few people around here (Hondon Valley) are coming to a point where pools (about 5 years old) need some general expertise / maintenance. We have both SALT and CHLORINE based system around here.

A range of issues: filter sand replacement, cleaning filters, leaks, worn/sun damaged accessories to even pump replacement.

So can anyone suggest a PRO / Experienced company rather than 'my mate cleans pools'... there seems to be a small gap in the market around the Hondon Valley area (Alicante region)... There are some that come up from the coast (40/50 minutes drive) but tend to charge more / have travelling expenses.

Any help appreciated.
Old May 24th 2011, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Pool Questions: Any Pool Experts in my area (Hondon Valley)

lack of pressure could be calced up sand so stick your hand in & see if its crusty. If ok could be worn pump but I've never had one as they blow before they get that old.

Black grout - try scraping with wire brush. I get it late summer but not yet.

Sorry I am not near Hondon.
Old May 24th 2011, 2:27 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of people use this company and I know that the San Luis office have an English speaker, though I'm not sure about their headquarters which I think is in Dolores.

http://www.grupoelnilo.com/index_eng.htm

They're not the cheapest.
Old May 25th 2011, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

There's a pool supplies store in La Romana basically just around the corner from the Hondon's, they do pool maintenence as well, but I can't remember the name of the place, its close to the church.