Reload this Page >

Pool and garden maintenance

Pool and garden maintenance

Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:16 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pool and garden maintenance

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Thats just what I was thinking!

I'm intrigued as to what they have said on another forum now.
They havent said anything in the name they use on this thread. I have had a look at their profile and posts they have made and theres only the two posts in the Spain forum.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
They havent said anything in the name they use on this thread. I have had a look at their profile and posts they have made and theres only the two posts in the Spain forum.
found a reference to him on the mycadiz site, looks like dj has been talking about him too.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:22 pm

found a reference to him on the mycadiz site, looks like dj has been talking about him too.
Is Dj as nice on that site as he was on this site?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:24 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Is Dj as nice on that site as he was on this site?
So so I think, its a little obvious why he came here.

He seems to be fairly keen to name and shame people, so I thought he should be outed a bit too.

Hi DJ, I know you look in from time to time, come on back.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

David will become famous soon enoughDavid will become famous soon enough

This is what they posted on the mycadiz forum:

"Can anyone tell me what they are paying for pool cleaning, grd. maintenance and changeovers".

Sound familiar?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:27 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by David
This is what they posted on the mycadiz forum:

"Can anyone tell me what they are paying for pool cleaning, grd. maintenance and changeovers".

Sound familiar?
I did look for it, couldn't find it
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

David will become famous soon enoughDavid will become famous soon enough

The heading is "Property Maintenace Charges".

It's on the second page.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:31 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Her profile says she's female and a Property Maintenance Manger......!

How strange that a property maintenance manager would be asking such questions!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:38 pm

He seems to be fairly keen to name and shame people, so I thought he should be outed a bit too.

Is he banned from here?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by MnM
Her profile says she's female and a Property Maintenance Manger......!

How strange that a property maintenance manager would be asking such questions!!
She probably wants to know what her competition are charging so she can lower her rates and do them out of business!!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:44 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Now who´s the super sleuth?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:45 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

She probably wants to know what her competition are charging so she can lower her rates and do them out of business!!!
All she would need to do to obtain that information is make a few phone calls to the competition, acting as a potential customer.

It just seems really strange....
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:55 pm

Ha ha, just read a thread he started slagging off BE and had a good laugh at it. He does say on there that he is banned.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:58 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Now who´s the super sleuth?
I learnt from the master!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha, just read a thread he started slagging off BE and had a good laugh at it. He does say on there that he is banned.
I had so much hassle over his posts and gave him enough chances to change his ways, which he would not do, so unfortunately I had to ban him.
I hope the other site reprimands him if he is slagging off BE, because I am sure we would if it was a reverse situation. Site rules rule 7

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.