Police Stop!

Old Nov 24th 2006, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Default Police Stop!

I have just witnessed something at the roundabout near the police station that I thought I would never see in Chiclana. The police were stopping cars on the road towards McDonalds, I was on the inside lane near the Police Station before the roundabout The policeman held up his hand to stop the car in front. Suddenly the driver in front swerved round almost knocking over the policeman who threw something at the driver's window which could have been handcuffs. The car drove off at speed narrowly missing a car travelling round the roundabout. The policeman jumped into his car and drove off at top speed in hot pursuit. On the pavement at the side of the road there was another car with 4 'unsavory' characters standing with yet more police.

I just wonder what this town is coming to?? :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2006, 4:09 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police Stop!

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
I have just witnessed something at the roundabout near the police station that I thought I would never see in Chiclana. The police were stopping cars on the road towards McDonalds, I was on the inside lane near the Police Station before the roundabout The policeman held up his hand to stop the car in front. Suddenly the driver in front swerved round almost knocking over the policeman who threw something at the driver's window which could have been handcuffs. The car drove off at speed narrowly missing a car travelling round the roundabout. The policeman jumped into his car and drove off at top speed in hot pursuit. On the pavement at the side of the road there was another car with 4 'unsavory' characters standing with yet more police.

we might be on the next epsoide of POLICE CAMERA ACTION
Old Nov 24th 2006, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god :scared: is there crime in spain? but i thought that this was paradise !!!!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 5:18 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bfg69bug
oh my god :scared: is there crime in spain? but i thought that this was paradise !!!!
Are you being funny you cheeky monkey? I guess we don't expect it our 'small town neck of the woods'.
Old Nov 24th 2006, 6:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jjh
Are you being funny you cheeky monkey? I guess we don't expect it our 'small town neck of the woods'.
"small town neck of the woods" is spot on
the town hall is run by a load of inbred mountain men all looking like the ones out of the film WRONG TURN :scared
Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
"small town neck of the woods" is spot on
the town hall is run by a load of inbred mountain men all looking like the ones out of the film WRONG TURN :scared
Spot on the only difference is this lot wear suits and smile
Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:48 pm
Account Closed

Spot on the only difference is this lot wear suits and smile
no they don't smile....thats something they don't do
Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
no they don't smile....thats something they don't do
Oh all right then how about snigger instead?
Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:11 pm

RENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant future

It's getting scary...in mercadona(near the bus station) shopping 2 weeks ago 2 women were mugged for their handbags.i was in there when it happened.They were actually stood at the checkout & the younger woman of the two was bashed over the head!! :scared: she was bleeding & hurt & it took at least 15 minutes for the police & an ambulance to get there(even though the police station is only around the corner)!!!!
Nice quiet town Chiclana..........
Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

23 Centauro hire cars stolen from Jerez airport :scared:

Last Monday morning 23 cars were driven off after the kiosk/office was emptied of the car keys ! Many of the cars were discovered later in Ceuta (North Africa) and Algeciras on their way to Morocco.
http://www.diariodecadiz.com/22638_ESN_HTML.htm
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nige

Last Monday morning 23 cars were driven off after the kiosk/office was emptied of the car keys ! Many of the cars were discovered later in Ceuta (North Africa) and Algeciras on their way to Morocco.

Wonder if they police had a tip off that some of the stolen cars were being driven through Chiclana and thats what I witnessed :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2006, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nige

lol sounds like down town manchester on a friday night