Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Plots at Costa Esuri

Plots at Costa Esuri

Old Sep 8th 2007, 1:27 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plots at Costa Esuri

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
Just joined the forum today...
we visited Costa Esuri last month and are thinking about the plots on R8 anybody out there commited to any?

Ray
Your best bet is to post this on the Ayamonte - Costa Esuri thread as there are a lot of helpful people on there who know the area well.

Rosemary
Old Sep 8th 2007, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

thanks!
Old Sep 8th 2007, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Plots at Costa Esuri

we visited Costa Esuri last month and are thinking about the plots on R8 anybody out there commited to any?

Ray
Hi Ray-Pauline,

We have completed on our plot on R 6 and started our build in July if you have a scroll back on the CE thread you will find a few pictures posted by me and others of the build on our plot. There must be about 80 completed villas on site mostly by developers but one or two private builds. There are probably another 30 or so starts mostly individual builds.

There are supposed to be 900 plots so there is plenty of scope for more. A very large number of people have not yet completed on their plots since water and electricity are not available at the frontage at the moment but hopefully it will be by the time we have finished building.

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 3:58 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

thanks!

Hi Ray-Pauline, welcome to BE Spain, don't be strangers to the rest of Spain stay in touch with us as we can be helpful and fun at the same time so make sure you escape from Ayamonte - Costa Esuri every now and then and come and talk with us.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Brian Day will become famous soon enoughBrian Day will become famous soon enough

Ray
Hi Ray, we are committed to a plot.. R22. 5 but yet to complete. Brian
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Brian Day will become famous soon enoughBrian Day will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I new exactly where Jdr was coming from when he did his "invisible" reply, thats why I responded to him. He gets ignored or people try to have a go at him a lot on the other Esuri thread, so I suppose you ignoring him was the final straw!! If people actually read some of his posts they will realise that he can actually be a lot of help to new purchasers etc in Spain, but for some reason people at Costa Esuri dont want his help.

We were only having a bit of banter, trying to cheer him up Come in to siesta time and join in, once you get to know us all you will realise we didnt mean any offence
Hi Pam... Understood and no offence taken... just confused me a little... new to this sort of thing! brian
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Ray-Pauline,

We have completed on our plot on R 6 and started our build in July if you have a scroll back on the CE thread you will find a few pictures posted by me and others of the build on our plot. There must be about 80 completed villas on site mostly by developers but one or two private builds. There are probably another 30 or so starts mostly individual builds.

There are supposed to be 900 plots so there is plenty of scope for more. A very large number of people have not yet completed on their plots since water and electricity are not available at the frontage at the moment but hopefully it will be by the time we have finished building.

Regards,

John.
Hi all Esurian Plotters,

Just returned from 4 days at Esuri. Stayed H/B at the Atlantico and put on the usual 5 pounds. Arrived late last Wednesday in Sevilla and found that Friday was a bank holiday so all our business had to be completed on Thursday, everything except bars and cafes closed on Friday. Still with a couple of impromptu appointments we coped. Booked this morning for our Feb trip.

Progress on my plot is frighteningly fast, the boxes for the basements are now complete and the ground floor slabs are in place together with the reinforcement bars for the ground floor columns. I expect that the swimming pool will be built this week.

Went in to see Paulo at the shed on Saturday (open 11 till 2) to get an update on the water and electricity.

Legal Water is now available to all plots everywhere on esuri.

Electricity is much more problematic the only villa I know to be occupied (opposite the tent) is on builders supply strung on telegraph poles from the tent area. Everyone else has the offer of a generator from Fadesa until the Legal supply is available. When I asked?

Maybe by the end of the year. For sure? Well Spring next year certainly! Why?

Well its a strange bureaucratic quirk (isn't everything about house purchase in Spain) its all down to the Department of Coastal Protection! They are responsible for the Marisma that surrounds the bottom of the site, the viaduct that gives entry to the site crosses this and contains the ducts for the electricity cables. Each item has to be separately licensed and some ducts have been brought into use and have a valid license. The cable to give power to the plots has not yet been pulled through and has not got a license yet. There is also a fee to be paid for this. Endesa were dragging their feet so Fades have paid the license fee up front but Endesa still have to apply for and get the license. When this is done we can have electricity on the plots!!!

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi all Esurian Plotters,

Electricity is much more problematic the only villa I know to be occupied (opposite the tent) is on builders supply strung on telegraph poles from the tent area. Everyone else has the offer of a generator from Fadesa until the Legal supply is available. When I asked?

Maybe by the end of the year. For sure? Well Spring next year certainly! Why?

Well its a strange bureaucratic quirk (isn't everything about house purchase in Spain) its all down to the Department of Coastal Protection! They are responsible for the Marisma that surrounds the bottom of the site, the viaduct that gives entry to the site crosses this and contains the ducts for the electricity cables. Each item has to be separately licensed and some ducts have been brought into use and have a valid license. The cable to give power to the plots has not yet been pulled through and has not got a license yet. There is also a fee to be paid for this. Endesa were dragging their feet so Fades have paid the license fee up front but Endesa still have to apply for and get the license. When this is done we can have electricity on the plots!!!

Regards,

John.
Hi All Esurian Plotters,

Just had an up-date on the Electrics. All plots will be on a mains supply of electricity by December or January at the latest. Why am I confident you might ask?

At last Fadesa have cottoned to the fact that there is millions outstanding on the plots and it is easy money if they just get the plots legal, so thats it they are going after the money!

Regards,

John.

</IMG>
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

That's great news and ties in with what we have recently been told.
No excuses now... let's get building! John & Kath have a head start.
Brian & Jenny
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bump
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jases, this bunp is for you.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

henny this bump is for you!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough

Just a thought, I know there must be a few plot owners who want to sell prior to the exchange and not pay any IVA, if you are please PM me as im interested in buying a plot at Esuri, I'm currently living in Ayamonte and this is for my own use!!! and can view at anytime.... if you are after realistic money let me know.

Thanks

Hi All Esurian Plotters,

Just had an up-date on the Electrics. All plots will be on a mains supply of electricity by December or January at the latest. Why am I confident you might ask?

At last Fadesa have cottoned to the fact that there is millions outstanding on the plots and it is easy money if they just get the plots legal, so thats it they are going after the money!

Regards,

John.

</IMG>
Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Roger77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All Esurian Plotters,

Regards,

John.

</IMG>
Hi fellow plotters, having waited two years off plan plus a further two years waiting about, about time.
Not checked in for a while, great news and thanks for the update. Thank goodness for this forum being the only source of information to hand.
Roger
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:41 pm
Just Joined

paul and Charlotte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by davidpayne
Just a thought, I know there must be a few plot owners who want to sell prior to the exchange and not pay any IVA, if you are please PM me as im interested in buying a plot at Esuri, I'm currently living in Ayamonte and this is for my own use!!! and can view at anytime.... if you are after realistic money let me know.

Thanks
David, I bought my plots along with a group of colleagues, it is possible one of them may wish to sell a plot. I am unable to send you a PM as the service is restricted due to my limited number of posts. Please feel free to contact me for further details. Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.