Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Playmates for my 3 year-old daughter

Playmates for my 3 year-old daughter

Old Oct 2nd 2014, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Big Fish is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Playmates for my 3 year-old daughter

I have a 3 year old daughter and I´m searching for other young English speaking children in Seville for her to play with. Does anybody know of any regular meetings or events that take place or is anyone else in the same boat ??
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 12:14 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Playmates for my 3 year-old daughter

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Fish
I have a 3 year old daughter and I´m searching for other young English speaking children in Seville for her to play with. Does anybody know of any regular meetings or events that take place or is anyone else in the same boat ??
I would guess that at 3yrs old she will be just as fluent with Spanish kids as she is with English kids in no time.

Presumably if you speak English at home with her then she will become bilingual very quickly.
Old Oct 7th 2014, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Anna Collins1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I live a couple of hours away near Malaga and have found that it has been quite easy to meet expats here at playgroups and toddler mornings etc with my 2 year old. Try asking on this facebook page about local meet ups...

https://www.facebook.com/Sevilla

Good Luck
Old Mar 6th 2015, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

courtneyburke is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I'll be in Sevilla May 25 - July 5 for a study abroad program. I will be bringing my 4 year old daughter and was hoping you may be able to help me find childcare for her. I'm having trouble finding daycare programs or schools in the city. I'll be staying in the City Center and attending school at the law school campus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Courtney
Old Mar 6th 2015, 8:13 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary