Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Play hardball to reduce your costs

Play hardball to reduce your costs

Old Sep 1st 2022, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Play hardball to reduce your costs

I asked Movistar if they would reduce my factura by removing the 2nd mobile and the TV service neither of which I use - they said no that was not possible so I asked to be transferred to 'bajas' and told them I wanted to cancel because it was too expensive (55€) for the service most of which I didn't use - they agreed to reduce by 11€ a month - better than nothing!

Also, I remind you to check your Iberdrola contract to make sure you have the best deal - their website explains more... https://www.iberdrola.es/en

I know Amazon gets bad press but they do have some good offers now on many household consumables including cleaning stuff, shampoos, toilet paper etc - you may have to buy in bulk so you need the money upfront and storage space but can be well worth it.

Good luck I hope you can make savings!