Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A Place in the Sun, Home and Away

A Place in the Sun, Home and Away

Old Jan 27th 2007, 10:38 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Place in the Sun, Home and Away

Last night, channel 4, a new programme in the series, looking for a home in London and Marbella
The prospective buyer was Susie from Big Brother and her husband Cosmo, he was busy so a friend went with her. Budget London, £1,000,000, Marbella £500,000.
The London flat she liked was £1,125,000 but he didn't like it when he went as there was NO PARKING. Marbella house £513,000 which they were apparently buying. Nice to have money isn't it, but why did she go on Big Brother. He's a multimillionaire.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 10:53 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Place in the Sun, Home and Away

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Last night, channel 4, a new programme in the series, looking for a home in London and Marbella
The prospective buyer was Susie from Big Brother and her husband Cosmo, he was busy so a friend went with her. Budget London, £1,000,000, Marbella £500,000.
The London flat she liked was £1,125,000 but he didn't like it when he went as there was NO PARKING. Marbella house £513,000 which they were apparently buying. Nice to have money isn't it, but why did she go on Big Brother. He's a multimillionaire.
Didn`t he buy the ticket for her to go on, to further her career as a poser.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 11:07 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
As JDR said, she wanted to squeeze a career out of it, she thought it would make her a celebrity, and she would be right sadly.
There was a massive controversy about her winning because it seams that BB already knew that it would be her, not sure how but thats another story.
I missed it last night because i try not to indulge wannabe celebs but spoke to a friend this AM and she hated her by the end.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 1:26 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Didn`t he buy the ticket for her to go on, to further her career as a poser.
I seem to think he paid about £15,000 for the ticket to get her on, but she really pissed that Nikki off.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

i saw that ;ast night...... my brit friends have justed on thier house in estapona, it looks gorgoues, but they will not be susies nieghbours, nor did they have her budget.
I now have a pad on the med as well as the atlantic as we live in each others pockets......hooray!

love

maryx x