British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   A Place in the sun (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/place-sun-774736/)

patontheback Oct 15th 2012 9:17 pm

A Place in the sun
 
I am tv tomorrow a place in the sun on 4
11am uk time but what one do I buy?
You decide help please

Mitzyboy Oct 15th 2012 10:49 pm

Re: A Place in the sun
 

Originally Posted by patontheback (Post 10332622)
I am tv tomorrow a place in the sun on 4
11am uk time but what one do I buy?
You decide help please


? :huh:

Novocastrian Oct 16th 2012 2:38 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 10332748)
? :huh:

Just passing by, but WTF? :rofl:

dorishaslop Oct 16th 2012 5:18 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 
according to my telly, it's a man and his son looking to buy a home in Tarragona. and he would like our help to help him decide. I thought these programmes were years out of date as we watch them every week, maybe this is a new series?? But I'll be watching just to see which they choose lol

bealerDSB Oct 16th 2012 6:09 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 

Originally Posted by Novocastrian (Post 10332942)
Just passing by, but WTF? :rofl:

I second that :thumbup:
DSB.

The Capitans Wench Oct 16th 2012 6:21 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 
Cynic that I am, I see the user name, then the post content and think do they need our help ?

Rosemary Oct 16th 2012 6:42 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 

Originally Posted by dorishaslop (Post 10333059)
according to my telly, it's a man and his son looking to buy a home in Tarragona. and he would like our help to help him decide. I thought these programmes were years out of date as we watch them every week, maybe this is a new series?? But I'll be watching just to see which they choose lol

Well the OP did ask this question a couple of weeks ago.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5#post10298585

Rosemary

patontheback Oct 16th 2012 7:29 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 
i just put the post on for a bit of fun really. yes this is a new show which we filmed in July this year. it was a really interesting experience the way they build the show around you. and yes i am well on the way to buying one of the property's they took us to, thanks to the advice i was given on this forum of which i took the advice i was given it has save me from the pitfalls i nearly fell into.

jackytoo Oct 16th 2012 8:54 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 
It's a new series, been on for a couple of weeks. New same old though. Yesterday a couple were looking in France they wanted something with space for a gite to get some income...was hearing that 10 years ago.:rofl:

Domino Oct 16th 2012 10:14 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 
perhaps the gite shouldn't have an "e" on it

:rofl:

jimenato Oct 16th 2012 10:18 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 
Nice Shirt!;)

patontheback Oct 16th 2012 11:36 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 
Cheers not seen it yet watching it tonight
With the family

jackytoo Oct 16th 2012 11:40 am

Re: A Place in the sun
 
So which did you buy, if any? Liked the first one but a bit isolated. Last one was ideal but a bit small for your family.

Lynn R Oct 16th 2012 12:10 pm

Re: A Place in the sun
 

Originally Posted by patontheback (Post 10333175)
i just put the post on for a bit of fun really. yes this is a new show which we filmed in July this year. it was a really interesting experience the way they build the show around you. and yes i am well on the way to buying one of the property's they took us to, thanks to the advice i was given on this forum of which i took the advice i was given it has save me from the pitfalls i nearly fell into.

I saw the programme, it is interesting to hear from someone who has taken part in one as sometimes I wonder if they are all made up!

I do confess that watching these programmes was one of the factors that sowed the seed for the idea that I could move to Spain one day, so for that I am grateful. Watching "ordinary" people (for want of a better word) looking for properties abroad made me think "hang on a minute, if they can do it, why couldn't I?".

missile Oct 16th 2012 1:07 pm

Re: A Place in the sun
 
Did anyone see the show where they wanted to buy a property with space for luxury :rofl: camping holidays?


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:23 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.