Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which place has friendly people?

Which place has friendly people?

Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:37 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which place has friendly people?

Originally Posted by Jur
You´re a douchebag too, don´t forget who started with the bitching. See post #67 and #72.
I´m glad you respect JDR so much. Go and have a beer together or some whine perhaps.
What's a 'douchebag'?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:39 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Veleta
Well, that's nice that you have such a high regard for JDR, and I don't deny that he has some useful contributions to make. But he has also been known, on occasions, to speak total bollox. (His "informed" opinions on the Costa Esuri thread - a place he has never been - spring to mind.) Just because he has been a valued contributor on some occasions does not prohibit us from expressing our opinions when his contributions are less than useful.
Best post I´ve seen today, Karma to you.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that's nice that you have such a high regard for JDR, and I don't deny that he has some useful contributions to make. But he has also been known, on occasions, to speak total bollox. (His "informed" opinions on the Costa Esuri thread - a place he has never been - spring to mind.) Just because he has been a valued contributor on some occasions does not prohibit us from expressing our opinions when his contributions are less than useful.
Originally Posted by Jur
Best post I´ve seen today, Karma to you.
Has the irony of you two twats and your team tagging on THIS thread been lost on you?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:42 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

What is the reason`s for all this fighting peep`s.

(Don`t bother correcting my mistake`s, i`ve never conformed to any establishment`s rule`s, except this site`s rule`s. )
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livit
What is the reason`s for all this fighting peep`s.

(Don`t bother correcting my mistake`s, i`ve never conformed to any establishment`s rule`s, except this site`s rule`s. )
Oh dear god.............
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:44 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Oh dear god.............
Can I be on your list of popular pricks then.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Has the irony of you two twats and your team tagging on THIS thread been lost on you?
Team tagging? This is a new expression to me and I am not sure what it means. Presumably that Jur and I are somehow operating as some kind of a "team"?. I assure you that my opinions are my own and I have never had any direct communication with Jur, ever.

Please don't call me a t**t. You may not like my opinions but I have never stooped so low as to call a fellow forum member a t**t or any other insulting name for that matter.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

He would be on mine ....in a different context though.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:47 pm
Straw Man.

Team tagging? This is a new expression to me and I am not sure what it means. Presumably that Jur and I are somehow operating as some kind of a "team"?. I assure you that my opinions are my own and I have never had any direct communication with Jur, ever.

Please don't call me a t**t. You may not like my opinions but I have never stooped so low as to call a fellow forum member a t**t or any other insulting name for that matter.
Oh.............. I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:48 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

...I need more popcorn..
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Oh.............. I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?
No, not at all. I just don't find it appropriate that you (and JDR for that matter) have to resort to obscenities to insult other forum members just because you don't agree with their opinions.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:52 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri
...I need more popcorn..
Grab me some caramel pop corn will you, I have cracked the JD open already (bad day, truck got stuck in a field today) and I am in for the night............... not had a bu fight in here for bloody ages.................

Dr Whatever, get your arse to Port, it looks like the locals are a lot more friendly than this lot of Know all Know bugger all!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:52 pm
Straw Man.

No, not at all. I just don't find it appropriate that you (and JDR for that matter) have to resort to obscenities to insult other forum members just because you don't agree with their opinions.
So I did............
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:56 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by Le Chant
What's a 'douchebag'?
You ! what´s a twat ?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:57 pm
Jur

Second best post today, Go Team!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.