Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which place has friendly people?

Which place has friendly people?

Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:52 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which place has friendly people?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Lets play a game, I have written a list of all the pricks in this thread, if you can guess what names I have written down I will reward you with karma and love for the rest of the year................
My box is waiting
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jdr
How many persons are we talking about here ?
We are talking about one person, JDR, just one.

Here it is for you again:

"Just so's you know for next time - there's no apostrophe in 'reasons'.

Who gives a flying fart what anyone's reasons for relocating are? They're as valid as the next person's, surely? Who're you (or I) to call anyone's choices into question?"
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:55 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets play a game, I have written a list of all the pricks in this thread, if you can guess what names I have written down I will reward you with karma and love for the rest of the year................
How many names you got on your list ?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:56 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
My box is waiting
OH, I bet it is................
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
How many names you got on your list ?
One more now.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

You are a god!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:09 pm
Jur

Poor ....

Come on, Rugbymatt. Publish your list of pricks and we´ll make a poll out of it !
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:18 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Jur
Poor JDR.

Come on, Rugbymatt. Publish your list of pricks and we´ll make a poll out of it !
Not sure why you and the others seem to be knocking one of the nicest, most helpful people on this site, jdr had tirelessly given his time and put more effort than almost anyone on the Spain forum, he can sus people out quicker than most, and his judgement is rarely wrong and since he has lived IN Spain for so long he has life experience, something so many on here don't have................... and I don't doubt, judging by his picture in the gallery, that even at his age, he could kick all our arses..............

Its strange that this forum (the Spain one) has descended into a bitchy pissing contest, strange that people feel the need to try and one up one another, try and prove they are better, know more, are better informed, strange that instead of the helpful, friendly, warm welcomes, that admittedly could go a little offtrack and wayward we now get people trying to prove they have bigger balls, they can piss the furthest! I am all for having a laugh, in fact I am the FIRST to have a laugh, but when its at the expense of others (except Bill of course) then its pathetic!

Jeez, people have a go at me for hijacking and standing my ground, keep telling me to grow up, some on here need to take a good look at yerselves and take yourselves outside and give yourselves a bloody good talking to.................

As for the list.............. JDR's name would NEVER be on it, I have more resect for the guy, you lot should learn a little too!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

If OP is taking any notice I suspect he is heading to Portugal as the threads there are rarely bad tempered.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:23 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Hettyb
If OP is taking any notice I suspect he is heading to Portugal as the threads there are rarely bad tempered.
HA!!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:24 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure why you and the others seem to be knocking one of the nicest, most helpful people on this site, jdr had tirelessly given his time and put more effort than almost anyone on the Spain forum, he can sus people out quicker than most, and his judgement is rarely wrong and since he has lived IN Spain for so long he has life experience, something so many on here don't have................... and I don't doubt, judging by his picture in the gallery, that even at his age, he could kick all our arses..............

Its strange that this forum (the Spain one) has descended into a bitchy pissing contest, strange that people feel the need to try and one up one another, try and prove they are better, know more, are better informed, strange that instead of the helpful, friendly, warm welcomes, that admittedly could go a little offtrack and wayward we now get people trying to prove they have bigger balls, they can piss the furthest! I am all for having a laugh, in fact I am the FIRST to have a laugh, but when its at the expense of others (except Bill of course) then its pathetic!

Jeez, people have a go at me for hijacking and standing my ground, keep telling me to grow up, some on here need to take a good look at yerselves and take yourselves outside and give yourselves a bloody good talking to.................

As for the list.............. JDR's name would NEVER be on it, I have more resect for the guy, you lot should learn a little too!
K RM! Well said mate!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:30 pm
Jur

You´re a douchebag too, don´t forget who started with the bitching. See post #67 and #72.
I´m glad you respect JDR so much. Go and have a beer together or some whine perhaps.

Last edited by Jur; Apr 27th 2009 at 4:34 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:31 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:34 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Jur
You´re a douchebag too, don´t forget who started with the bitching. See post #67 and #72 I´m glad you respect JDR so much. Go and have a beer together or some whine perhaps.
Lets play hangman..........

First letter.

C._ _ _
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Well, that's nice that you have such a high regard for JDR, and I don't deny that he has some useful contributions to make. But he has also been known, on occasions, to speak total bollox. (His "informed" opinions on the Costa Esuri thread - a place he has never been - spring to mind.) Just because he has been a valued contributor on some occasions does not prohibit us from expressing our opinions when his contributions are less than useful.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.