Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which place has friendly people?

Which place has friendly people?

Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which place has friendly people?

Originally Posted by Jur
I´m pretty sure that´s spelled wrong. Or is it humour?
really? it was the only word i had understood
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:09 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jur
Thanks, I got it . I was being sarcastic. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/3.gif
and there I was thinking you had no sense of humour
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:09 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispy
and there I was thinking you had no sense of humour
I do, I do!

I should get invited to lots of parties ! in Benalmadena
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jur
I do, I do!

I should get invited to lots of parties !http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/3.gif in Benalmadena
jdr has just sent you one
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:57 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
jdr has just sent you one

Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:56 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
Post the link to the post you are waffling about.
Well that just speaks volumes.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:21 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Wooo Hoooo we have been moved!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:00 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Wooo Hoooo we have been moved!
Our work here is finished
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:01 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Our work here is finished
Lets go and find another thread, meet back here in 5 mins......
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:08 am

Lets go and find another thread, meet back here in 5 mins......
Sorry I'm late..
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:10 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri
Sorry I'm late..
Thats OK, I forgot!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:11 am

Thats OK, I forgot!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

lmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud of

This must be the funniest thread I have read on here for ages! I had to go back to the first page just to see what the hell it was all about.None the wiser, ho hum.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:02 am

Originally Posted by lmj50
None the wiser, ho hum.
You and me both..
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:16 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by lmj50
This must be the funniest thread I have read on here for ages! I had to go back to the first page just to see what the hell it was all about.None the wiser, ho hum.
Its about dogs and tails from what I gather.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.