Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which place has friendly people?

Which place has friendly people?

Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:05 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which place has friendly people?

Originally Posted by livit
One man`s humour is another man`s insult.

"Which place has the friendly people" I think BE does, so long as your in the pack of.......................... what`s the word of yesterday................

I`m not a great fan of JDR, mainly because he jumped on my first few post`s on BE and we both get warned...............What`s that about.
Maybe if you had abided by the rules and behaved you wouldn`t of got jumped on as you put it.

Anyway JDR does have some good points, although you can tell he`s getting on a bit.........................sorry to stereotype old people, but life experience does not always come hand in hand with age.
I had more good points by the age of 5 than you will ever have in your whole life, young un

Can we stop the twat responses now, please`s.
No need to comment, you know what I think you are.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:08 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
What a load of absolute bollocks.
Can you add the quote so we know what you portugeezers are on about.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:12 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Can you add the quote so we know what you portugeezers are on about.
I´m pretty sure that´s spelled wrong. Or is it humour?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:14 am
Jur

[QUOTE=livit;7521615]One man`s humour is another man`s insult.

Thát is so wise! I hope that other people see that now as well,
good one Livit.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:18 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Veleta
Why would I not sleep like a baby? Do you think something has been said here tonight that would actually get me heated up? This is sport!

I will sleep well tonight because I am not:

the one who likes to lick JDR's arse. (Rugbymatt).
the one who knows less about English grammar than an 8 year old (JDR and Cleri).
the one that thinks Benalmadena is an authentic pueblo blanco! (JDR)
the one who thinks he is always right (JDR)
the one who thinks she went to charm school and then proceeds to discuss shooting ping pong balls out of her vagina (Cleri)
the one who likes to remind her that those ping pong balls are smelly (rugbymatt)
the one who uses obscenties to insult other forum members (JDR and Rugbymatt)
the one who likes to stereotype and make judgements about people/places based on no facts whatsoever(JDR and Rugbymatt)

PS - When I lived in the UK I used to hunt foxes.
I get a funny feeling that you don`t like me.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:27 am
Jur

Originally Posted by jdr
I get a funny feeling that you don`t like me. http://bestsmileys.com/crying/5.gif http://bestsmileys.com/crying/5.gif
Welcome to my world.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 3:35 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jur
it's not rocket science to work Jur it is of course HUMOUR

Who loves ya JDR
Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:05 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Jur
sright, geezer of Portugal innit. ;-))
Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:06 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jur

Must be.......HERE and HERE

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Apr 28th 2009 at 4:09 am.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:15 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Must be.......HERE and HERE
Well that is funny, I had never seen that reference before and thought I had made it up when talking to Cleri`s mob in the PT forum.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:17 am
Jur

Originally Posted by crispy
it's not rocket science to work Jur it is of course HUMOUR

Who loves ya JDR
Thanks, I got it . I was being sarcastic.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:20 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Well that is funny, I had never seen that reference before and thought I had made it up when talking to Cleri`s mob in the PT forum.

Nothings Original anymore, It's just a Question of Popularity, Not that much call for talking about Portuguese Transexuals. But I guess we could use the term on anyone that seems that way
Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:25 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Thanks, I got it . I was being sarcastic. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/3.gif
Good god, not actually using humour!?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:34 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

JDR your not in any position to point out the rules, especially since at no time any mod informed me of any rule`s being broken.

Maybe thats the issue some have had with you in the past.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:37 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by livit
JDR your not in any position to point out the rules, especially since at no time any mod informed me of any rule`s being broken.

Maybe thats the issue some have had with you in the past.
Post the link to the post you are waffling about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.