Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which place has friendly people?

Which place has friendly people?

Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Which place has friendly people?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
It CAN be written as one word, but since its essentially two words, to write it as a single word is absolutely fine.
Won't argue with you on that one ,just looked odd .
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:22 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cleri
It's called humour love...something you have had a bypass from
One man`s humour is another man`s insult.

"Which place has the friendly people" I think BE does, so long as your in the pack of.......................... what`s the word of yesterday................

I`m not a great fan of JDR, mainly because he jumped on my first few post`s on BE and we both get warned...............What`s that about.

Anyway JDR does have some good points, although you can tell he`s getting on a bit.........................sorry to stereotype old people, but life experience does not always come hand in hand with age.

Can we stop the twat responses now, please`s.

Last edited by livit; Apr 27th 2009 at 8:26 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:34 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Veleta
Why would I not sleep like a baby? Do you think something has been said here tonight that would actually get me heated up? This is sport!

I will sleep well tonight because I am not:

the one who likes to lick JDR's arse. (Rugbymatt).
the one who knows less about English grammar than an 8 year old (JDR and Cleri).
the one that thinks Benalmadena is an authentic pueblo blanco! (JDR)
the one who thinks he is always right (JDR)
the one who thinks she went to charm school and then proceeds to discuss shooting ping pong balls out of her vagina (Cleri)
the one who likes to remind her that those ping pong balls are smelly (rugbymatt)
the one who uses obscenties to insult other forum members (JDR and Rugbymatt)
the one who likes to stereotype and make judgements about people/places based on no facts whatsoever(JDR and Rugbymatt)

PS - When I lived in the UK I used to hunt foxes.
I........ I.............. I............. am so.......... hurt...........I ............. don't know what I am going to do................. I'm so................... hurt..................

Oh wait, I just remembered............... I couldn't give a crap!

Its great when a discussion involving people turns into some kind of slagging match, I personally think that its because of the limited intellect of those involved, when you don't have the skills to hold a decent discussion you either add some drama and storm off or drag it into the mire of compiling, for example, a pathetic little list that you thought, as you typed it, would have people flooding you with praise and adoration at your marvelous cutting mind and rapier wit, and all it does is make you look about 14.

Now if anything I have said is too grown up for you let me know, I can break it down into list for for you.............. O.K?

Oh and I STILL hunt foxes here in the UK.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:46 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Its great when a discussion involving people turns into some kind of slagging match, I personally think that its because of the limited intellect of those involved.
I agree, it also tends to contain the same group of members day in day out, its very familiar.

for example, a pathetic little list that you thought, as you typed it, would have people flooding you with praise and adoration at your marvelous cutting mind and rapier wit, and all it does is make you look about 14.

It was funny and very well written, contained all relevent info.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:48 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livit

It was funny and very well written, contained all relevent info.
............ and my point has been proved............. yet again.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:36 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

............ and my point has been proved............. yet again.
I'm fairly sure I didn't say vagina you know.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:38 pm
Straw Man.

I have no idea what these gin soaks are talking about, but I think its fair to say you have another Expat heading to Portugal.......

Last edited by rugbymatt; Apr 27th 2009 at 9:51 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know what you were talking about!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

I have no idea what there gin soaks are talking about, but I think its fair to say you have another Expat heading to Portugal.......
Hey, I lived in Ayamonte for many years (on the Spanish/Portuguese border) and after reading this thread even I am thinking to move to Portugal, they seem to have friendlier Expats at least.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:54 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Hey, I lived in Ayamonte for many years (on the Spanish/Portuguese border) and after reading this thread even I am thinking to move to Portugal, they seem to have friendlier Expats at least.
Why move to somewhere that is the tail, or arse, or back legs or whatever, of Europe?

I mean, Portugal HAS to be worse than Albania right?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Why move to somewhere that is the tail, or arse, or back legs or whatever, of Europe?

Don't start on me!! I am going back to the Portuguese forum, they are much nicer there
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:02 pm
Banned

That may well be another body part.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

what happen? i never get anything
some of the posts i managed to get make me understand that some of you are against jdr and i cant belive it, really. His contribution to this forum has always been fantastic. I cant say anything wrong about him but quite the opposite.
So, i use this opportunity to thank jdr for all the help he has always given to me, thanks.
regards,
marisol
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:42 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

What a load of absolute bollocks.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:08 pm
Banned

It is impossible for a man to learn what he already know`s.

If we don`t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don`t believe in it at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.