Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which place has friendly people?

Which place has friendly people?

Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:56 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which place has friendly people?

Originally Posted by Veleta
Why would I not sleep like a baby? Do you think something has been said here tonight that would actually get me heated up? This is sport!

I will sleep well tonight because I am not:

the one who likes to lick JDR's arse. (Rugbymatt).
the one who knows less about English grammar than an 8 year old (JDR and Cleri).
the one that thinks Benalmadena is an authentic pueblo blanco! (JDR)
the one who thinks he is always right (JDR)
the one who thinks she went to charm school and then proceeds to discuss shooting ping pong balls out of her vagina (Cleri)
the one who likes to remind her that those ping pong balls are smelly (rugbymatt)
the one who uses obscenties to insult other forum members (JDR and Rugbymatt)
the one who likes to stereotype and make judgements about people/places based on no facts whatsoever(JDR and Rugbymatt)

PS - When I lived in the UK I used to hunt foxes.
It's called humour love...something you have had a bypass from
Do you really think we care in any shape or form about you or your opinions.......you are the sport hon...on a quiet few days on the forum.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cleri
Do you really think we care in any shape or form about you or your opinions.......you are the sport hon...on a quiet few days on the forum.
thought it wouldn't take you long to reply
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
thought it wouldn't take you long to reply
I know,what a saddo
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

....and you think I am not sitting here laughing my head off whilst I converse with you lot?

Anyway, where was your sense of humour when you thought Portugal was being insulted?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Veleta
Why would I not sleep like a baby? Do you think something has been said here tonight that would actually get me heated up? This is sport!

I will sleep well tonight because I am not:

the one who likes to lick JDR's arse. (Rugbymatt).
the one who knows less about English grammar than an 8 year old (JDR and Cleri).
the one that thinks Benalmadena is an authentic pueblo blanco! (JDR)
the one who thinks he is always right (JDR)
the one who thinks she went to charm school and then proceeds to discuss shooting ping pong balls out of her vagina (Cleri)
the one who likes to remind her that those ping pong balls are smelly (rugbymatt)
the one who uses obscenties to insult other forum members (JDR and Rugbymatt)
the one who likes to stereotype and make judgements about people/places based on no facts whatsoever(JDR and Rugbymatt)

PS - When I lived in the UK I used to hunt foxes.
........and a spaniard married you? Nuff said! Poor sod. He must`ve been having a terrible time with his mother.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:11 am

...git!
De nada
Don't be so disgusting
just a joke...honest!
My box is waiting
...I need more popcorn..
Need I go on?
Tell ya what,I really look like someone who is mortally offended!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:18 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

...might bloody know you would pop up
I like Portugal I think the Portugeezers (don't even mention my spelling or gramma coz I couldn't care a shite) like the English a lot, lucky really coz no other bugger does

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Aw - and I logged specially...... thinking you had written it in your `magic ink`
Didn't you get banned lady?

:bet the sea is freezing then
NO The North Sea and English Channel now we're talking bloody freezing

A Spanish person saying Portugal is the anus of Europe......mmmmmm this must be true coz it was said by a Spanish person.........yes...no history there then is there
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
I like Portugal I think the Portugeezers (don't even mention my spelling or gramma coz I couldn't care a shite) like the English a lot, lucky really coz no other bugger does

Didn't you get banned lady?

NO The North Sea and English Channel now we're talking bloody freezing

A Spanish person saying Portugal is the anus of Europe......mmmmmm this must be true coz it was said by a Spanish person.........yes...no history there then is there

That was on another forum ------ for much, much less
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:29 am

selling yourself short again
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

selling yourself short again
ha ha - now you know I wouldn`t do that
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:34 am

ha ha - now you know I wouldn`t do that

never, you're worth every once in gold...........well that's what I've heard. Have to go JFB has gone to bed and if I want a cuddle I have to go now
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

never, you're worth every once in gold...........well that's what I've heard. Have to go JFB has gone to bed and if I want a cuddle I have to go now
That`s newlyweds for you!!

Sweet cuddles xxxxxxxx
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Need I go on?
Tell ya what,I really look like someone who is mortally offended!!
Ah, so that's it. I just forget to overuse the funnly little yellow faces after all my comments.

Still you sounded pretty offended in this one: "I just got pissed off 'cos some bint was telling me that Portugal was the arse end of the earth (compared to Spain)....didn't go down too well(not that I'm a great defender of this country,she just got on my tits)."

You're going to have to look elsewhere for the sport tomorrow....I've been at home all day today decorating the office and the computer was an easy distraction from a boring task. I hope Jur isn't left to fight the battle all by himself...he might struggle on his own. Some of you spectators should put your 2 cents in too, keep the thing alive. Usually the threads on here are as dull as dishwater....I've actually enjoyed taking part today.

Thank you, & goodnight.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:14 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Spill it! what did you get banned for? Where you sarcastic? Name calling ? Or just plain rude and obnoxious? Don´t worry, it´s al allowed here !

Veleta ! don´t leave me !!! Veleta !!!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I am surprised Cleri did not get you for this one ,I think high light should be all one word .Been a pleasure wathching this dogfight all day ,I'll put you and jdr in the lead at the moment .
It CAN be written as one word, but since its essentially two words, to write it as a single word is absolutely fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.