Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which place has friendly people?

Which place has friendly people?

Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:49 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which place has friendly people?

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
I am surprised Cleri did not get you for this one ,I think high light should be all one word .Been a pleasure wathching this dogfight all day ,I'll put you and jdr in the lead at the moment .
Oi...I'm not the pedantic school teacher around here
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cleri
Oi...I'm not the pedantic school teacher around here
You did have your cane out earlier .
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:58 pm

You did have your cane out earlier .
Not to Matt,he would enjoy it too much..
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really nice

I thought it had all gone quiet and everyone had gone to bed.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:00 pm

Originally Posted by Hondon Rock n Roll
Ssshhhh..
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hondon Rock n Roll
They are just getting rested for round two ,bet none of them are sleeping too well tonite .
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:24 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

They are just getting rested for round two ,bet none of them are sleeping too well tonite .
Go stir it up tomorrow then.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jur
Go stir it up tomorrow then.
You guys are doing a great job yourselves ,You will have to go some to take Matt and jdr out (maybe that is stirring enough)
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:42 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Give me Spain any day and Portugal is on the Atlantic .
I live in Spain...............on the Atlantic
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by crispy
...might bloody know you would pop up
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Lets play a game, I have written a list of all the pricks in this thread, if you can guess what names I have written down I will reward you with karma and love for the rest of the year................

Aw - and I logged specially...... thinking you had written it in your `magic ink`
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Aw - and I logged specially...... thinking you had written it in your `magic ink`
The troops...the troops!!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

:
Originally Posted by crispy
bet the sea is freezing then
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Why would I not sleep like a baby? Do you think something has been said here tonight that would actually get me heated up? This is sport!

I will sleep well tonight because I am not:

the one who likes to lick JDR's arse. (Rugbymatt).
the one who knows less about English grammar than an 8 year old (JDR and Cleri).
the one that thinks Benalmadena is an authentic pueblo blanco! (JDR)
the one who thinks he is always right (JDR)
the one who thinks she went to charm school and then proceeds to discuss shooting ping pong balls out of her vagina (Cleri)
the one who likes to remind her that those ping pong balls are smelly (rugbymatt)
the one who uses obscenties to insult other forum members (JDR and Rugbymatt)
the one who likes to stereotype and make judgements about people/places based on no facts whatsoever(JDR and Rugbymatt)

PS - When I lived in the UK I used to hunt foxes.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Veleta
Why would I not sleep like a baby? Do you think something has been said here tonight that would actually get me heated up? This is sport!

I will sleep well tonight because I am not:

the one who likes to lick JDR's arse. (Rugbymatt).
the one who knows less about English grammar than an 8 year old (JDR and Cleri).
the one that thinks Benalmadena is an authentic pueblo blanco! (JDR)
the one who thinks he is always right (JDR)
the one who thinks she went to charm school and then proceeds to discuss shooting ping pong balls out of her vagina (Cleri)
the one who likes to remind her that those ping pong balls are smelly (rugbymatt)
the one who uses obscenties to insult other forum members (JDR and Rugbymatt)
the one who likes to stereotype and make judgements about people/places based on no facts whatsoever(JDR and Rugbymatt)

PS - When I lived in the UK I used to hunt foxes.
This has the making of a great day ahead tomorrow ,cant wait for the replies .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.