Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which place has friendly people?

Which place has friendly people?

Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:42 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which place has friendly people?

Originally Posted by marisol
i am 51
Im open minded, Send us your pic by PM
Originally Posted by jdr
Show him your pic, he will change his mind. ;-))
You read my mind......

Originally Posted by Cleri
Are we off topic yet?
What was the Topic?

The friendliest people come from Staines, Still looking for Me Julie as she has some fine mouth action.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Apr 27th 2009 at 7:45 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I will have you know I can kill elephants with ping pong balls
Do you have trouble finding elephants for that trick?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:23 pm

here it is
Argh two doses of the M I L gene. Or did you spend to long in the sun?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:23 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Do you have trouble finding elephants for that trick?
They queue up mate...queue up,to see such a spectacle...and they never forget.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:24 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Why would they come to see their own untimely death?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Argh two doses of the M I L gene. Or did you spend to long in the sun?
here is another one
Attached Files
File Type: doc
marisol.doc (81.5 KB, 105 views)
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:25 pm

Why would they come to see their own untimely death?
'cos... what a way to go?...no?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:26 pm
Straw Man.

'cos... what a way to go?...no?
Death by smelly ping pong?

Not sure I would like to go that way!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:27 pm

Death by smelly ping pong?

Not sure I would like to go that way!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:27 pm

here is another one
That's better, I can get my eye balls out again
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:30 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
When the thread first started they were given good advice from lots of people already in Spain and disregarded it in no uncertain terms.
Unfortunately for them a lot of the advice given has now turned to the truth.
Read back on the original thread parts then make your judgement, you are only a newbie and probably have not got the full monte.
I can`t be that bad cos the original poster asked me to close it as it had turned into a joke.
I have made my opinion, I think that people thought to buy into a dream when buying into the project Costa Esuri. And you and other people started to slag of those people, kicking them when they were down. THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FORUM!

What´s a newbie? I lived for 4 years in Portugal and more than 7 in Spain. Your way to shortsighted in a lot of things, jdr. I´m sure you´ve gained a lot of respect being a mod but ultimately you´ve lost perspective it seems. Now let´s put an end to it, be friends and stop winding people up ! Any moderators out there? Close this thread ánd the Esuri thread.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
That's better, I can get my eye balls out again
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:38 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Sticky Vicky eat your heart out
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:45 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Jur
Any moderators out there? Close this thread ánd the Esuri thread.
Maybe thats what we have been trying to do!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Despite this, you used it not only to high light an opinion but also to back one up..................
I am surprised Cleri did not get you for this one ,I think high light should be all one word .Been a pleasure wathching this dogfight all day ,I'll put you and jdr in the lead at the moment .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.