Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which place has friendly people?

Which place has friendly people?

Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:50 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which place has friendly people?

Originally Posted by Jur
You ! what´s a twat ?
It was a genuine question. I have no idea what it is. I do know a twat when I see one though.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I met people like you the length and breadth of Spain, in fact, as many know on here, its one of the central reasons why I left a country I absolutely loved.
Ooh, please expand further. "People like me"....what is that exactly?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:53 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

What's going on here then?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:54 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Nothing much...I'm looking on the bright side,I live in such a shithole that no pesky Spanish twats will want to come and live here
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:54 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Veleta
Ooh, please expand further. "People like me"....what is that exactly?
Been there, seen it, done it, bought the T shirt, I can't be told, blah blah blah blah.............................................. .............

Its dull, and when people like that sit at a bar, supping their Gin and Tonics or spritzers and bleat on about ALL the things they have done, the things they have seen, etc etc etc then all that happens is that the people who have half a brain are thinking to themselves.................. Sad bastard.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:55 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to see here, move along................... well actually there is something to see, you just cant see it......................
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by Cleri
Nothing much...I'm looking on the bright side,I live in such a shithole that no pesky Spanish twats will want to come and live here
Fret not, I live half way to hell. Then again better to be in the Flea pit.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:58 am

Fret not, I live half way to hell. Then again better to be in the Flea pit.
I'm very happy with everyone thinking this is not the place to be
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I think your mate, the one that wants to buy a cheap house in Spain or PT or France will change his mind about Spain.

Nothing to see here, move along................... well actually there is something to see, you just cant see it......................
I see everything pity them others don't.

Originally Posted by jdr
I think your mate, the one that wants to buy a cheap house in Spain or PT or France will change his mind about Spain.
Don't forget the car in the UAE, Imagine all that money and you pick F S or It

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Apr 27th 2009 at 6:01 am.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:02 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure why you and the others seem to be knocking one of the nicest, most helpful people on this site, jdr had tirelessly given his time and put more effort than almost anyone on the Spain forum, he can sus people out quicker than most, and his judgement is rarely wrong and since he has lived IN Spain for so long he has life experience, something so many on here don't have................... and I don't doubt, judging by his picture in the gallery, that even at his age, he could kick all our arses..............

Its strange that this forum (the Spain one) has descended into a bitchy pissing contest, strange that people feel the need to try and one up one another, try and prove they are better, know more, are better informed, strange that instead of the helpful, friendly, warm welcomes, that admittedly could go a little offtrack and wayward we now get people trying to prove they have bigger balls, they can piss the furthest! I am all for having a laugh, in fact I am the FIRST to have a laugh, but when its at the expense of others (except Bill of course) then its pathetic!

Jeez, people have a go at me for hijacking and standing my ground, keep telling me to grow up, some on here need to take a good look at yerselves and take yourselves outside and give yourselves a bloody good talking to.................

As for the list.............. JDR's name would NEVER be on it, I have more resect for the guy, you lot should learn a little too!
You are sooooooooooooo right with what youve said there Matt - gone it seems are the days where we all had fun and a laugh with each other and this is probably why the Spanish forum is now a former shadow of itself - what a shame - i used to look forward to coming on here at night for a good laugh but nowadays i have my laughs elsewhere
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
You are sooooooooooooo right with what youve said there Matt - gone it seems are the days where we all had fun and a laugh with each other and this is probably why the Spanish forum is now a former shadow of itself - what a shame - i used to look forward to coming on here at night for a good laugh but nowadays i have my laughs elsewhere
Europe slipped sideways. And I lost my favorite nurse.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:04 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Too many people moaned about the people that liked to have a laugh, in the old days there was much greater interaction between posters, and tempers were always kept low, but now its "Them and Us" and if anyone tries to have a laugh its shot down in flames, now I admit, the threads did sometimes get out of hand but JDR sorted us out and we backed off, but now there is nothing!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:15 am

Too many people moaned about the people that liked to have a laugh, in the old days there was much greater interaction between posters, and tempers were always kept low, but now its "Them and Us" and if anyone tries to have a laugh its shot down in flames, now I admit, the threads did sometimes get out of hand but JDR sorted us out and we backed off, but now there is nothing!
Come on down to the Portugal forum...we are very friendly
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:16 am

I Agree, If you remember way back when I first joined One of my first posts was why is Spain my fun than France ( Thats in a Forum Perspective Not the Countries themselves ) these days I only come in to the Spain section to report posts. Infact i think I will report myself

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.